Home

What do you value most in an MI game?

Charsi_Morgha

I think I'll quote Hellbeard's LeChuck puppet from EMI as my essential key elements for any MI game. ^_^

"GROG! FLACTULANCE! FOOD! SOUTHERN-FRIED! BOO-TAY!!! VIOLENCE! SLEEP! SCRATCHING! RUM! SPITTING! BELCHING! BLOOD! SHEEP! NAUGHTY! MORE WENCHES!!!"

well, I guess I can agree with some of those. ;)

As for your other question, I can't tell you which MI style of humour I prefer because I love each game's humour as a whole. . .Please don't make me pick favourites. *snif* ;_;

The Humour is the most important aspect. I love spotting in-jokes and references, and the characters are brilliantly flawed.

Next up is the puzzles, of course. The storyline has never really been too important for me, it generally sucks as a whole anyway.

Then, the music. It wouldn't be the same without the music.

I think the characters are what makes MI such an excitng, as they are the source of the humor and the witty raport. I all so agree that the music, especially in MI3. I really love the opening theme after Guybrush arrives at Puerto Pollio. I also love, "Do not Mock the Voodoo Priestess, and of course, Stan's Theme.

Truthfully guys, I thought that MI3 was better than MI$. I think that MI4 lost a lot of the numor and became a tad mre serious. If they come out with MI5, and I know that no one knows for certain, as there have been rumors, would it be inane of me to say I hope that the animation is more like MI3?

Archived