Home

Aurra Sing in Episode 1!

leXX

uh oh! leXX has been drinking again!

only joking! :D please don't hurt me :(

you're absolutely right, i remember reading on http://www.starwars.com that she was there, i haven't seen it myself (that's because i usually skip the pod race, the only bit in all the sw films that get a bit boring after a while)

good spot leXX :thumbsup:

EDIT:

here's what it says on sw.com,

Events such as the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace attract beings from all reaches of the Outer Rim Territories. Drawn by the prospect of winning a fortune by gambling on the outcome of the race, even wanted criminals surface from the shadows. Following them are bounty hunters such as Aurra Sing, who keep a close eye on the proceedings.

Uh no offense guys but thats way old news. Everyone should know that shes there. Shes only right in front of you in the middle of the screen. You cant miss that unless you do a long blink. I saw it the first time I saw ep1 in the theaters. So did almost everybody. Where do you think Sing came from in the first place? Shes not EU. She came from ep1 and nowhere else. Way old news. Sorry I dont mean to offend. I guess your just among the few people who always do long blinks at that part of the movie or you havent seen it much. Btw I love the podrace. Its one of my favorite SW moments. Once I even played the dvd to just watch that part and then turned it off. Boring?:rolleyes: Wow. Well whatever floats your boat. See ya.

Originally posted by DarkJediNut

Uh no offense guys but thats way old news. Everyone should know that shes there. Shes only right in front of you in the middle of the screen. You cant miss that unless you do a long blink. I saw it the first time I saw ep1 in the theaters. So did almost everybody. Where do you think Sing came from in the first place? Shes not EU. She came from ep1 and nowhere else. Way old news. Sorry I dont mean to offend. I guess your just among the few people who always do long blinks at that part of the movie or you havent seen it much. Btw I love the podrace. Its one of my favorite SW moments. Once I even played the dvd to just watch that part and then turned it off. Boring?:rolleyes: Wow. Well whatever floats your boat. See ya.

Your incorrect. She is EU and Dark Horse Comics has several series with her in it. "The hunt for Aurra Sing" being the one that made her character popular.

Archived