Home

Using Force Push/Pull to make people fall down?

Spinalcraft

Well, I've seen quite a few people do this move on me.. they first use force push or pull, making me fall down.. somehow.. then they turn back and use one of the backstab moves.. This brings me to two questions.. which I already asked the guy that performed the move on me.. but no luck :(

So I thought I could ask the JK2 community.. here goes

1) How do you make people fall down by force push/pull anyway? everytime I do it it only pulls the person, doesnt make them fall.. What level of push and pull do I need? where do I aim? What stuff do I need to do before executing the first pull/push (such as roll toward the person maybe?). And overall, how does the trick work?

2) For the finishing touch, which backstab works best? the red backstab? or perhaps the yellow or blue?

thanks!

have level 2 or 3 push/pull on

you cannot push/pull someone if they are standing still or have on force absorb

the most powerfull backstab/swing is red

so to execute a pull/swing, wait until they are moving and are not using absorb, pull the person, spin 180 fast and backstab

please don't spam it!

hope this helps and welcome to the forums ;)

Thanx for the help! and the warm welcomes :)

And no I wont spam it.. I dont use a move over and over again in JK2, I usually use them only when its necessary. Not only is it less annoying for the other players (hate those one hit jump kill whores) but you might be better off not repeating the same move.. cause there is a counter for everything

Originally posted by leXX

have level 2 or 3 push/pull on

you cannot push/pull someone if they are standing still

Thats not true... i was showing afew guys in my clan how to pull over and i had them stand in a line and i strifed down all 4 of them... pulling them down from a standing position. (and yes there were standing STILL)

Originally posted by ZDawg

Thats not true... i was showing afew guys in my clan how to pull over and i had them stand in a line and i strifed down all 4 of them... pulling them down from a standing position. (and yes there were standing STILL)

What version?

Did they all have lv 3 push/pull? It doesnt make sense that they can get pulled down from an idle position.

absorb wont stop you getting push/pulled in the air when you jump, albeit absorb does minimise the power over you, they still can put you off the jump... so don't jump over giant chasms when you know they will pull push you.

standing still you will get push/pulled around, if you have a lower level of corresponding pull/push level than the person pull/pushing you.

I believe you are refering to kicks. If you have Pull level 3, Pull an opponent to you and hit jump twice. If it works properly your jump kicks the opponent to the ground, they are momentarily stunned and vunerable. The only way to resist that i know is either already have force absorb3 "ON" or hitting the jump button quickly again and again to get up.

I use a keyboard and find this very difficult during battle.

However I believe some people use game controllers like "thrustmaster gamepads" that you can program complicated moves into a single button push.

Griff, the oldman

In the most recent (1.04) version of the game, you can't knock someone down if they have the same level of Push/Pull that you do, whether they're moving or not, and regardless of how close you are.

In 1.03, you can Push/Pull someone to the ground if you're close (2-3 meters or so) and they have the same or lower Push/Pull power that you do. If they have the same level of Push/Pull that you do, then they can protect themselves by standing still. When you move, you effectively lose 1 level of Push/Pull for the purposes of countering. Same goes with 1.02.

Archived