Home

Happy Birthday TM!!

Lynk Former

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lynk Former

Until we can officially classify Redwing as a girl... as a good lookin girl. THEN i'll be happy *nods* :D

Hence why you'll never know. :p

I think everyone has completely missed the whole point of my gender thing. :xp:

I know what redwing is, but I won't tell unless I'm allowed to, and since I don't know what this gender thing is about or whatever I can't say...so if Redwing would please msg me on aim or msn and tell me I would much appreciate it...because if Red's gender is supposed to be a secret I'd like to be told. I'm am very much confused...:confused:

Yes there was supposed to be a point ;)

The idea was people's gender prejudices; boys have to act this way, girls another. I've always thought this was really really stupid. Then I figure out no one can figure out my gender without being told. So I don't tell people what it is, and lo and behold! fifty percent of the time at least, when people guess it they're wrong. So my point? Proven. ;)

And there's also...what Lynk said :D

Ah well, I'd have to agree with you, Red, about gender bias. If I don't tell people what gender I am they usually guess wrong, as has been demonstrated on the forum. But I'm an openly bisexual female and anyone who doesn't like it can stuff it.

But then again I love shock value...

I just like to know gender because I'm too lazy to use he/she and I like using the correct pronoun. :D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

in real life i'm all man

My exbf was "all man" and wouldn't do anything but missionary. He was no fun, no fun at all because he was afraid anything else would degrade his manhood or something.

So what, to you lynk, is "all man"? And why did you feel the need to classify yourself as such?

Originally posted by EvilleApplePie

So what, to you lynk, is "all man"? And why did you feel the need to classify yourself as such?

Trying all the positions under the sun! lol well... there was this time... oh wait I shouldn't tell stories like that in here... well you ex was a boring male, i'm an interesting male XP ...I'm a guy, simply put. I perve on chicks, I masturbate and I just do what a normal guy would do... except I also do strange things too XD eheheh....

Archived