Home

Happy Birthday Kvan! We Miss You!

Havoc Stryphe

Last I heard, Kvan was going to Disneyland today for his B-day. :) I'll see if I can come get him to post here if I see him today.

Happy Birthday, Kev! You're one in two! Err, I mean, one in a million, yeah that's it. :D

*hands Kev an official LucasForums birthday basket and a basket making elf* :rhett:

The elf's name is Faloompoop and he likes long walks by the beach and bread crust.

I think I know how this $100 will be spent :)

I remember his birthday in 2001. It was back when I sent private messages to people wishing them happy birthday from the LucasGames staff. He was the first (and only, as far as I can remember) one to actually reply to me with something interesting to say! That's how we got to know each other, and now he's definitely one of my best friends :)

Happy twenty-two, Kvan! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Ah Thanks all! And thanks Stryphe! I knew this thread was around here somewhere! I meant to post on it the day of my birthday, but the forum was down, and by the time it got back up I was a bit busy doing the whole birthday thing.

Oh btw I could have/ should have gone to Disneyland, instead i went to Frank and Sons (for those of you who know what that is) and spent about 230 there :(

Originally posted by Kvan

Remember when you a I went there eets? We had such a great time :D

What do you mean "We"? I somehow recall a man named "Bobo" giving me the eye, and when I ran out the door you and he started doing the hustle.. :D

Originally posted by Eets

What do you mean "We"? I somehow recall a man named "Bobo" giving me the eye, and when I ran out the door you and he started doing the hustle.. :D

Oh, was that his name? Sorry I didn't know him very well, but I guess you sure did. :p

Archived