Home

What r ur dreams about?

Guest Jed

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhett, there's a short film in there somewhere :eyeraise:

My reoccurring dreams lately have been about me driving and the brakes go out, or the pedals are too stiff (like they are on our lawn mower) and I'm running red lights and finally drive over a cliff.

I've had some pretty cool dreams, too... I've been chased by dinosaurs, too... raptors, in my back yard (outran 'em :D ).

Had a dream where I went to school with my cousin... the school looked like a church we have around here, and when I go inside the walls are lined with lockers (only they're really doors leading to classrooms). I find the 8th grade classroom (I was in 8th grade at the time), and I just squeeze through the locker-wide door and enter into this room that's pitch black but feels just... vast. A spotlight snaps on and I see Sinbad (the comic) standing at a podium. He asks me what I want, and I say I want to sit in on the class. He tells me the class is full (and while he's talking to me, he's popping all over the room, just vanishing and then reappearing in another place), but that I can be the teacher's assistant. I ask if the teacher's a nice guy (Sinbad pops away and now he's right behind me) and Sinbad whispers in my ear "No, he's not", and the door to the classroom opens and this ball of flame shoots out at me.

The only dream I can really remember before that is one where Wolverine, Jubilee and I are trapped in an old farmhouse with anti-mutant people surrounding it and ready to come in and kill us all ;)

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Originally posted by Psionic Jedi

I have dreams about real bad grades in school and friends betraying me.

Extra emphasis on the friends betraying thing. I've had that happen many a time, and one time I got hurt cuz of it (physically).

Dreams are extremely profound for many ppl in the swamp I see....

I had a dream like 5 years ago, that i had to go pee really really bad, and when i woke up, the bed was all wet.

I once dreemed i was driving a Ferrari 360 Modena, and i was driving trough the destert making out with my best friend's girl, and then we ran over my best firend, and then we went to a hotel, and then . . . im not going to tell you the rest, exept that when i woke up, the same thing happend as what happend in the dream above (only stickyer).

Originally posted by RAditZfREak

hey just cuzz skaters aren't like super smart or what ever doesn't mean we don't have feelings :cry6: ..... just kidding we do got feelings but we're to f**ked up to remember about them so talk all the trash you want.

okay then.

Ur a **** and ur a ****** *** and maybe a ******* too.

There we go.

Is that good?

:D

Originally posted by RAditZfREak

that's kinda pathetic but the most pathetic dream i've ever hurd or was one of my friend he was dreaming that he whipped out on his board and broke his arm then he woke up in seirous pain just to relize he had broken his left arm

ow...

*grasps left arm*

That must hurt.

In my never ending quest for answers to why I have those dreams, I've gathered quite a lot of info on other, more common dreams peole have. Such as the falling one.

*clears throat and puts on white lab coat*

Falling dreams usually occur just as we drift to sleep. We may dream we slip on a banana, trip on some stairs, or even fall a long way from a bridge or mountain, only to awaken with a startle just as we are about to hit the ground. Falling dreams are not considered to be very meaningful psychologically unless they are recurring and emotional. Unless it get's out of control, that is.

Research says that the reason we have falling dreams is because, as we fall asleep, our sense of balance switches from being oriented to the real world to being oriented to the dream world. Even though we are laying down in our beds, in our dreams we are running, flying, leaping, walking, and talking. We have a different sense of balance in dreams. When we dream we are falling, especially just as we are falling asleep, we likely are tumbling into our new sense of balance.

I lost control of my dreaming early on in life. When I was out of control it was common for me to stay up three or four days at a time and I suffered from migranes frequently from trying to control things while I lucid dreamt. Luckily I'm now able to keep most of my dreaming under control but I still have those days.... :sweat:

Archived