Home

What r ur dreams about?

Guest Jed

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well this is one i've had a couple of times,

Earth get invaded by evil droids (much like these :bdroid1: ) and everyone gets enslaved, apart from me. I then get visited by an old guy who tells me I’m the world’s only hope, he gives me a lightsaber which I use to destroy the droids and free people.

my therapist thinks it means I have issues with commitment

I used to have a reaccuring dream. In the dream I needed help. I was trying to get away from something. I'm not sure what that something was exactly but it seemed to be a darkness that was slowly encompassing our house. I would run into my house, and walk into my living room to find all my family sitting there. Just sitting. I'd scream at them and try to get them to move but they would just sit and stare and maybe crack a small smile and turn their heads to look at me. Then I would see the darkness in them. In their eyes. They would just continue to stare. It at about that time when I would wake up a screaming mess.

I also would always have this dream kind of like the one I talked about above only an old woman came to live with us and family members start disappearing and I walk into her room one night and she's standing there, hanging the missing family members skins on a rack of hooks. She'd then look at me and smile while blood ran from her mouth. I would run upstairs to tell the family but then it would play out exactly like the dream I talked about above. They'd just stare and smile.

I was like six when those types of dreams started. Then they moved into my lucid dreams which was even worse. As you can imagine, I've had sleeping problems all my life even to this day. :o

Originally posted by Jedi Spy

I have really wierd falling dreams and stuff....then i wake up thinking im going to die because i have this terrible cramp in both my legs....like my brain thinks i really fell or something :( its really harsh its the worst pain i have ever felt and it happens regularly :(

You need help...:eyeraise:

i've had dreams where i wake up screaming someone's name, i'm falling and i wake up just before i hit, and only two of these: i was getting hurt physically in the dream and then i would wake up and my right leg would be popped out of socket, it would hurt soo bad, i was fairly young so i would freak out when i saw this HUGE ball under my skin by my junk then i would hit it downward and it would go back in, but it was weird

Lucid dreaming....man, I'd never be able to do that. Those dreams you described in an eariler post are creepy as hell....gave me nightmares the night I saw ur post. Are you still having those dreams? Man, that just sucks.

I have strange dreams that make no sense...often prediction dreams as well, I've predicted a few of my friend's breakups. It's actually sorta scary.

I also see people I've never met in my dreams, only in the dream. Along with that, I've dreamt of numbers, especially the number 121. I have no idea what it means. And I sorta have "life screenshots" as I like to call them. I see a image in my dreams, then I will catch myself staring into space randomly during the day and the scene I am staring at is what I saw in the dream (for example, I will wake up remembering a classroom with a math slogan in it. I go to school and the slogan is in my math teacher's room, and I catch myself seeing the exact image). Sorta like a future sight if you ask me. All of these things cause me to have deja vu frequently, especially when I meet sum1 and feel like I've seen them before or almost know things about them.

Sometimes i dream i am at school with no chothes or "tighty-whites" or just a t-shirt on.

Other dreams i have are when i fly around and hit buildings on achedent. Another dream i had was i was a Super-Sayjen and blew up my school.

Probably my favioite dream is when i dream about Emily in a bakini or with nothing . . . never mind!

I also had the weirdest dream lastnight, i dreeamed i was in a shoping center and there was a T-Rex chasing me, and right before it was about to eat me i turned off my computer and i was safe.

Nuther intreesting one waas when Goofy (from Disney cartoons) burnt my house down. Or when i had to shoot up my best freind with an M90.

When I was about three I remember a dream I had where a T-Rex came crashing trough my front door and ate my dogs and my gramma...The next day there was this dinosaur documentary with a T-Rex going in the same movements (i.e. its head moved the same) it did in my dream.

I have a long memory.:p

Archived