Home

Jawa model finished and released....

Ronin{TRIAD}

Finally, after many problems, the Jawa model is finished. I aplogize for the delay in the release, and offer a great many thanks to the people who have helped me along the way, and all the people who have waited patiently.

You can d/l it here:

Jawa

This link will be only be available until jediknightii.net gets the file uploaded.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ronin{TRIAD}

Are you sure your are not a modeller? Cause I re-weighted the tags for the weapons for the left hand to a different bone, and it fixed the saber.

The new version has been uploaded to the same link above.

No, I am not a modeller. I have been contemplating it for a while, and I finally gotten my brother to give me his old version of 3ds max (3.1 i think) and now I am comtemplating it even more. The reason I new the problem is I think sithlord-ii was having this problem (I think) and I thought that might help. And look, it did! now I can start playing as a Jawa.

However, this brings up a point I have been considering asking, does the JK2 plugin for max work with 3.1?

I sent the fixed model to JediknightII.net last night for posting. So it is pretty much officially done. I left the tilted head in cause I think it gives it a little bit more character.

As for the shader for the eyes. I tried getting it to work, but ever since the day Q3 came out, shaders and me have never gotten along very well for some reason =/ So it just has normal eyes.

Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Ronin{TRIAD}

As for the shader for the eyes. I tried getting it to work, but ever since the day Q3 came out, shaders and me have never gotten along very well for some reason =/ So it just has normal eyes.

Sorry about that.

i could give the shader a shot.

ok i've got glowing eyes for the default jawa working (haven't started on the other three skins), but i notice that there are some white lines on some of the skin... eets might want to fix those. also, you may want to take down the download until these issues are dealt with. oh, and also eets, you might want to add some dark shading on the hood where it goes from hood to black.

Well, I have the Jawa Model posted right now, but when you fix the eyes, if Ronin wants to send me the new copy, I can overwrite the model with the new one, and make a note that this one has the glowing eye shaders. But I also made a note of it on JKII.Net at first I wanted to call it Invasion of Tattooine, but then I just called it Jawa Model Released!

Archived