Home

Offical Swamp JO Sever?

JandoFett1842

Sould the swamp have an offical JO server?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Sould the swamp have an offical JO server?

• Yeah!
    • No!

Well, ive been wondering, shoud the swamp have a server on JO? If they do, ive never seen it. I would really like to play some of you guys and beat on you (jk), but i dont know where to do it.

THe swamp need a JO dedicated server, pasword protected maybe, but something easy to remeber, like yoda or obiwan or something. I cant do it cuz i cant host games, dang network.

Help me with this idea, is it good?

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

A server for the swamp sounds like a pretty good idea, but a Valley server ~shudders as he thinks of all the whining, spamming of moves, the l33t speak, and all the people listing reasons why JO is dying while playing the game~... now that would be scary...

A valley server? Run for the hills!

*screams like a little girl*

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

I think Groovy did, but im unsure.

If you can host a game and are willing to host it, please tell us so we can have the offical swamp server!

Hey now don't be pointing fingers now. Whom ever voted had his/her reasons. The process of ballots and voting also is usually protected by privacy so leave it at that.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Hey now don't be pointing fingers now. Whom ever voted had his/her reasons. The process of ballots and voting also is usually protected by privacy so leave it at that.

dude! i wasnt, thats just who i tought, cuz you didnt think to much of the idea, and its your opinon, and your entilted to it, and no one can be the judge of that. so dont take it the wrong way.

Archived