Home

Age Of Mythology

Darth Groovy

What do you think of the upcoming Age of Mythology game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the upcoming Age of Mythology game?

• Looks like I\'m gonna pick that one up
    • Probably going to leave this one alone
    • Undecided

I'm not so much a defense person, I like finding the 'ins' and 'outs' of a game and then abuse it to the max as soon as I can. For instance, the infamous Zergling rush in Star Craft, attack before your opponent can have enough time to counter-attack... that's me alright :D *reminisces... ohhhhh baby*....

:eek:

I'm evil aren't I?

:D :D :D

hehe, this is one of the few games on my hitlist...

btw, I must pimp the bestest site on the internet for it... http://aom.heavengames.com

this was my site before I found lf.com:)(not mine, just hung out there)

They could never counter my Elite Teutonic Knight Rush

oh man! a AOKer with a sence of humor!:)

yeah right, a ETK rush.... you'd never pull it off, my per. EWE/Eskirm combo rush would rip you apart:D

I'm pretty new to RTS games. I tried out Cossacks, liked it, bought it. I tried out Age Of Empires, liked it, bought it (earlier this year - I know, I'm behind the times, but what do you expect with these historical battles?)

So I'll try out AOM when there's a demo, and if I like it, I'll buy it. :)

A little off topic, but I couldn't help notice that Tyrion also plays warhammer 40k....

I have a grand 3000 pts Eldar army, painted a sombre blue and bone and with tons of psychers :D

(The Warlocks and farseerers are the most wicked looking models out there!)

Oh, and yeah I'm gonna get AOM - O' course!

I went to Ensemble Studios earlier this summer as part of an internship I was doing to shoot behind the scenes stuff for the AoM bonus DVD... I was there the day they were on conference call with Bill (partly) and the major Microsoft folks. Let me tell you, their office is AMAZING... so much cool stuff you can't even imagine. Arcades, food, a huge video game library, nice chairs, good view, the works. Anyway, from what I saw of the game that day, it's going to be amazing... and that was probably 3 months ago, who knows how much they've done since then!

Originally posted by cjais

A little off topic, but I couldn't help notice that Tyrion also plays warhammer 40k....

I have a grand 3000 pts Eldar army, painted a sombre blue and bone and with tons of psychers :D

(The Warlocks and farseerers are the most wicked looking models out there!)

Oh, and yeah I'm gonna get AOM - O' course!

I would have more marines- but they cost 50 dollars for 2 squads of marines..better spent towards games:D

Hehe..those farseers wouldnt stand a chance against one good shot from my Vindicator...:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

Off topic,but have you played Warhammer 40k before? becuase your avatar is the same as the Dark Angels..I should know,I used to play them...

Yes. My whole av is Warhammer 40k but I'll prob switch to some vindicare pics. You play it?

EDIT: Play Dark Angels Space Marines. Got a few Eldar models to test out building/painting. Got a *basic*, fieldable Tau army. I went:

Space Marines

Looking at Eldar

Tau

Back to Space Marines

:lol: and...

*wishes someone would make a few 40k player models, and looks at self, and thinks 'maybe if i finish that boltgun model'...*

There's nuthing better than AoK. That game absolutely rocks the house.

And so will AoM! Groovy, excellent taste in games!

Oh man, and using the Conquistador unit from the expansion pack...oh, the fun sending 20 conquistadors out to kill a starting out village.....muahahaha.

I'm sick I guess :D

Archived