Home

Happy Birthday Dagobahn Eagle!

Havoc Stryphe

Dood! Happy Birthday Dagobahn Eagle! I have some things for you!

*hands Dagobahn Eagle a birthday basket and a basket making elf*

The elf's name is Floompy and he scared of spoons. You'll have to feed him every other week. :rhett:

And now for some cake!

cake.jpg

Thanks, y'all (althoug, Clefo, I've came to believe communism might not be such a good idea after all :) I'll stick with the less extreme welfare counry solution). I like left-wing states (like the EU), but I don't dislike the right-wing states (like USA).

I wish i was 17, then at least i could drive after 9:00.

I won't drive until I'm 18. I know I have the right to drive, but I'm one of those "just that you can does not have to mean you should"-people.

But let's not start a debate here :D (if you want debates on that, we've already got threads for that :)).

Hey, i know what you mean, Eagle...I'm 22 (legal drinking age in US is 21) and I don't really drink...it's not that I can't it's just that I choose not to... I don't understand the facination with drinking until you [puke] anyway..

I guess if you've tried it, you do it, and when you haven't tried it, you can brag about how your karma is clean :D.

Never smoked, drinked, or done drugs, and I never will. Can't understand how the govt. can't just sack all the lawyers and close down the industry (maybe one thing the left-wing thing is good for?)

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Can't understand how the govt. can't just sack all the lawyers and close down the industry (maybe one thing the left-wing thing is good for?)

Nah, they're not good for anything. ;) There all about individual rights and such so that kind of thing would be impossible for them to do. If anyone could its the right.

Am I your favorite Mr. Artoo *Gives Artoo 20 bucks*

(althoug, Clefo, I've came to believe communism might not be such a good idea after all I'll stick with the less extreme welfare counry solution). I like left-wing states (like the EU), but I don't dislike the right-wing states (like USA).

Tch, fine be that way. I still think its a cool card..

Archived