Home

To mods and Wacky_backy

CaptainRAVE

To mods: Sorry about my comment about you non existance. Your action to the thread called Wwwwwoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooo shut me up. Its nice to see you all still keeping the forums relatively free of spam :).

To Wacky_Backy: As I was going to say in the other thread before it was closed...I remember you from really really close to the release of JK2. Its nice to speak to all of my old friends again. And yes, it has been quite a while since I was on here last. But I will make more of an effort now to post, well, when I find time anyway :)

Yes :)

:D

To Wacky_Backy: As I was going to say in the other thread before it was closed...I remember you from really really close to the release of JK2. Its nice to speak to all of my old friends again. And yes, it has been quite a while since I was on here last. But I will make more of an effort now to post, well, when I find time anyway :)

Nice to be remembered :D:)

I was around for a fair while before the release, but I think our paths never directly crossed, for whatever reason... I regret winding you up the few times I did, though, so I apologise for that... Even if you don't remember it, my conscience does... *directs sour look at conscience*

Glad you'll be sticking around for a bit this time, mate :)

Archived