Home

Once again, a few more avs I made

The Truthful Liar

About 90% of all these are my work put into it. I used to draw out characters a long time ago so I'm choosing the best ones and turning them into avs. My gratitude goes to the people who have been so helpful in the past. :cool: You can tell something's my work by looking at the special highlighting techniques I use. Darth Maul however is an exception. ;)

Cmon leXX, take your pick of a pic! :p:D

:crybaby:

they... are... so... beautiful!

Thank you sooooooooo much AB :D, but now I don't know which one to choose! :confused:

I can't use any of them here though cause I'm kinda doing a self test thing to see how long I can keep this current avatar (avatar thread), but I will definately use one in Swampies Hangout! ;)

Originally posted by Jedi220

NRG Staff? I'm a mod....does that mean nething? Or does it have to be admin?

Just a question...

If you're name is on the list: http://www.nrgteam.com/team.htm, then that means you're part of the staff. :cool:

Originally posted by Darth Clem

i still prefer harrison ... great tho these are ... harrison was better ... calmer ... cooler

Do you want me to start hating you? :p:D

Originally posted by UsetheFORX

one question... can i personalize this avvy?i was wondering...

Read the disclaimer. "These avatars are strictly meant for use by NRG staff only - so look but not touch." No. :)

Trust me guys, I'm a designer, making avatars are NOT my first priority so I'm sorry if I can't make yours. :(

Here's a sample of some full work.

Remember him:

robotprop_drawn.jpg

A logo I made for myself before jkii ever came out, was going to have it in my sig:

ab_legion.jpg

Don't gape to wide now. ;):p

Archived