Home

About all these "News" posts

Eets

Frankly, I've grown tired of coming to this forum only to find about 15 threads dedicated to the latest news story or political entropy.

If people want to see the news, let THEM go to CNN.com or ESPN.com or ComedyCentral.com ;)

If you find a humorous news story, then fine, you can post it. But as for all these bloody news stories, knock it off! I'm sick of em! The off-topic is a place to get away from life, not read more about it! :p

WHO'S WITH ME?

[/ranting]

/me needs to take his medicine

*wakes up from 5 month nap*

Nope, sorry eets, I'm not with you! This is an Off-topic forum! This is just the place to talk about whats going on in the news! Its great to here what other people think about whats going on in the news from other Countries and the like. :) So if you're tired of it, ignore it (don't know how many times I've heard that on other message boards :D )

Originally posted by Kvan

*wakes up from 5 month nap*

Nope, sorry eets, I'm not with you! This is an Off-topic forum! This is just the place to talk about whats going on in the news! Its great to here what other people think about whats going on in the news from other Countries and the like. :) So if you're tired of it, ignore it (don't know how many times I've heard that on other message boards :D )

:eek: HOLY CRIPES!!!!!!

Is that Kvan?! A nap? Don't you mean Hibernation?! ;)

You going to hang around a little longer this time, Kvan? :D

Oh and Eets, even though I tire from everyday political news, It is an off-topic board, so I would say let them discuss teh news if they so desire.

"Sorry sir, you're on your own this time, this can only end in tears!"

Yes, but you see that's half the problem! There's no DISCUSSING! It's just a link to the story! It's like the off-topic board is becoming a page of links!

This thread is really just a well-conceived plan to bring Kvan back to the forums ;)

Archived