Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow nice work Acro, hey I got a good name for the next JO

Star Wars Jedi knight II : Obi-Wan lookalike reborns strike back! :D

[And Toonces, will it be released tomorrow or tonight? And congratulations that you are an moderator]

Lucky friggin sod....

AHHHHH!!! THE SUSPENSE IS TOO MUCH.

I beg you Toonces please please please release Obi-Wan already. My jk2 life isn't complete without him :(. I've been sitting at the comp now for 2 hours straight constantly reloading the jkii.net site to see if Obi is out yet.

Asking him to release it sooner than he wants to will not get you anywhere. It will only get people to tell you how far it will not get you. Like me, for example. I've been waiting for all three of these models(along with a lot of other people) quite a long time. Keep in mind, it's very understandable about the length of time, because they're very good models. Toonces has done a great job. I'm willing to bet I've waited just as long, if not longer than you for these models...and begging won't get anywhere.

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

Asking him to release it sooner than he wants to will not get you anywhere. It will only get people to tell you how far it will not get you. Like me, for example. I've been waiting for all three of these models(along with a lot of other people) quite a long time. Keep in mind, it's very understandable about the length of time, because they're very good models. Toonces has done a great job. I'm willing to bet I've waited just as long, if not longer than you for these models...and begging won't get anywhere.

1st of all - I never said it would get me anywhere

2nd of all - I never said it would get me anywhere (again)

3rd of all - Yeah, okay. And so you by telling me this is getting you nowhere

4th of all - Yeah, Toonces is the best!

5th of all - Yeah, whatever.

6th of all - I never said it would get me anywhere (yet again)

There. Now that I have methodically proven. that I never said it would get me anywhere, I'll say what I said again. Toonces please release soon because Obi is my fav character. This does not in anyway imply I want it to come out before you want it to be, etc., etc.,etc. Oh and once again I am not advocating any persons who thinks this is rushing Toonces beliefs.

Originally posted by Mr. Data

There. Now that I have methodically proven. that I never said it would get me anywhere, I'll say what I said again. Toonces please release soon because Obi is my fav character. This does not in anyway imply I want it to come out before you want it to be, etc., etc.,etc. Oh and once again I am not advocating any persons who thinks this is rushing Toonces beliefs.

be patient my grass hopper.

common man, people have other things to do before they cator to your every need.

just wait like the rest of us.

but the people took offense a little too seriously, you guys need to relax. don't start flamming each other over ignorant things like this. and telling him to STFU is really uncalled for.

keep this in mind (Mr. Data) in the future don't tell people to hurry up with their models. that really pisses people off and will start flame wars (can't have that here :tsk: ). so just let Toonces/Arco work in their own phase and just let them be.

I've been looking over screenshots of Star Wars: Galaxies, and I've noticed that nobody has made a male Twi'lek model for Jedi Outcast yet. I think a slightly skinnier, yet still fit Twi'lek than the one on Galaxies would be perfect for Jedi Outcast. ::Nudges Toonces.::

Anyway. Can't wait till Obi-Wan comes out. Keep up the good work, Toonces and crew.

Originally posted by Lord Tnuc

I've been looking over screenshots of Star Wars: Galaxies, and I've noticed that nobody has made a male Twi'lek model for Jedi Outcast yet. I think a slightly skinnier, yet still fit Twi'lek than the one on Galaxies would be perfect for Jedi Outcast. ::Nudges Toonces.::

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/species/species_twilik_malecolor.jsp :D

Archived