Home

Cloud Strife model...

Tyrion

Since Midgit Yoda has stopped working on his Cloud Strife model(is that correct?), I shall take on the task.

I dont even have the editing tools,so please bare with me.

No negative critisisim.

can anyone UVMap it when I am done?

:D

u could ask Toonces or Kman for some help in the UV mappin. also which cloud would you be makin FF7, KH or both for the fun of it. there has already been a new model of KH Cloud's Buster Sword for whenever a KH Cloud is released. i hope you show the dedication that Midgit Yoda does not. Good luck on this project.

Midgit Yoda really urks me sometimes. I PMed him, he's not dead...just 'very busy'. He's put the cloud model 'on hold' for now because he doesn't 'have time' to work on it. If you ask him for it I'm sure he will fork it over so it can get finished. Otherwise I wasted an entire week skinning and meshing a KH Buster Sword for a model that I KNEW would never see the light of day.

Anyway, if you can get a Cloud (KH) model going, then the sword is yours to release with the model...as long as I get to do the Blue CTF ^_^.

Originally posted by Double_S84

I hear ya bout the uv mappin problem. Squall will never NEVER get done till somone uv mapps it. I dont know how to get it in game.

Since MidgetYoda is very busy and TwistedVertix is working on his Sephiroth model, have you considered giving it to someone else to work on? I'm sure there are other people who could take on the task of UVmapping Squall for you.

-Anakin

Originally posted by Andy867

People in the Modeling Forums tend to use 3d Studio Max, Gmax, and milkshape. So really, it just depends upon budget, what features you want, and JKII support for importing/exporting, etc.

Which one is free?

:D

lol well maybe i'll try my luck at making a model like you guys but i couldn't even make a map for Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 i kept not being able ot put doors in :rolleyes: edit in case you were wondering making levels ofr JK was supposedly the easiest thing in the world so i couldn't do that it's goin to be hilarious trying to model something for JO:)

Archived