Home

avatar requests ONLY !!!UPDATED!!! 11/06/2002

SPY_jmr1

Originally posted by XERXES

hi guys i want somebody to put some sleek black sunglasses on shini, then make his skin red and black like maul and put spikes in his hair and then put XERXES across the bottom of the name and then the background needs to be the red flsahy matrix stuff animated of course :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess:and then every 5 seconds i want it to flash "I AM A TOOL"

I managed to find a pic of Shinji and color him like maul and put horns on his head, I had troble with the backround and the "I am a tool" part. Problem is it don't look much like Shinji when your finished, it looks like maul with hair and anime facial features, also it was looking fine until I added the sunglass and i could not go back and take them off without screwing up the image. So sorry. I got my hands full with school right now, but over Christmas Break I may take another stab at it.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

1- All avatar makers are to charge NOTHING for their work. That is right, all avatar requests that are accepted will be made FREE of charge. Anyone caught abusing this policy will be dealt with by the Administrators/Moderators promptly.

how can someone charge for making an avatar?

"yes i'll make that for you, if you like to send me your credit card number..." :lol:

anyway i have a request, i would like a darth vader animated avatar, it must be 85x85 pixels and 29kb or less. thank you in advance for anyone who gives it a go

Originally posted by Sivy B

how can someone charge for making an avatar?

"yes i'll make that for you, if you like to send me your credit card number..." :lol:

anyway i have a request, i would like a darth vader animated avatar, it must be 85x85 pixels and 29kb or less. thank you in advance for anyone who gives it a go

:rofl:

Where can I find this Snagit program?

Originally posted by Abarath

Nice work sarlacc :lol:

Its cool, but err, whats Luke hitting?? :D

[sivy plz check your personal messages!]

i have and have tried to reply but your pm box is full

i have done both your and sarlacc's but imagestation is down and i can't upload them, i will as soon as i can

Archived