Home

avatar requests ONLY !!!UPDATED!!! 11/06/2002

SPY_jmr1

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you make that or is it from these boards? If from the boards, PM an adm.

If you made it, there are 2 things.

1. Uploaded from PC. Copy the pic, paste into paint, and save it as a .jpg or .gif, whichever it is. Delete the old copy and retry.

2. If it is on a website, upload from your PC and follow step 1.

*Drops to his knees grovelling*

Please, please, can someone make an animated avatar of Palpy doing his force lightning. Name your price and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks in advance.

Otherwise, can someone e-mail me a clip of the specific scene in question so I can try for myself? Any help is appreciated.

Please, please, can someone make an animated avatar of Palpy doing his force lightning. Name your price and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks in advance.

While you're at it, whoever accept this offer, I know someone that wants Dooku with animated lightning.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

For a limited time I'm offering my services in the making of custom Two Towers moving and non-moving avatars. Anybody want one? Just tell me the scene but please keep in mind the avatar size limit. ;)

Hey Rhett, nice of you to make some avatars for us. I would really like a moving avatar of Aragorn walking through the doors of Helms Deep when everyone thought he was dead. He is all battered and torn up. That was one of the strongest images imo of the movie. And if possible when he opens the doors it says Dark Warrior across the avatar. I know its alot to ask and don't worry I would be happy even if it was just moving without my name in it. :)

Edit: Here is an image of it if you don't kno what I'm talking about

wotr-aragorn3.jpg

I searched far across the internet to look for an avatar that I like, it was not a very good trip!

Ive looked everywhere, I cannot seem to find an avatar I like!

So, I came here to ask for an avatar, I don't really know what, something random and something good, something to show peace [not signs or stuff] a person or something.

And can it have a black border plz?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

Holy Ritz Bitz. Thanks Rhett. One problem. When I try to upload it I get this message.

vBulletin Message

The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again.

:confused:

That happened to my image sig when I tried uploading to my site.

Go to your main art program, paste the picture, and then delete your existing file. Save the untitled thing to a .gif and it should work then. That is how I fixed my image sig...

hello all again. while i still dearly love this beautiful avatar (made by either sivyb or pad im not sure really, you both did wonderful ones for me). and now i come to whoever will take up the challenge.

http://www.blizzard.com/war3x/images/units/bloodelfsorc.gif is the address of the gif i would LOVE to have. anybody up for this has my admiration *and maybe a payment of credits if it turns out nicely :D

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

hello all again. while i still dearly love this beautiful avatar (made by either sivyb or pad im not sure really, you both did wonderful ones for me). and now i come to whoever will take up the challenge.

http://www.blizzard.com/war3x/images/units/bloodelfsorc.gif is the address of the gif i would LOVE to have. anybody up for this has my admiration *and maybe a payment of credits if it turns out nicely :D

well, here's my try :bloodelfsorc.gif

drag into address bar:http://www.geocities.com/boinga1swany/bloodelfsorc.gif

Sorry about the low quality, but had to be done. I can try to make it a little better, it's not quite perfect, but satisfactory.

satisfactory????? i LOVE IT! thanks man.

much much MUCH better then anything i could pull off, thats for dang sure.

you mentioned improvements to it? what exactly could you do? just one more quick question: do you accept donations for your work? i know that you avvie makers arent supposed to ask for money but im offering it so its different.

Originally posted by boinga1

well, there are some parts where the size of the image seems to change, that could probably be fixed, but it'd take a long time. And, yeah, if you're offering them, sure, why not?

I have added credit to you in my sig. Hope you don't mind, especially considering it may get you a few PMs. ;)

Archived