Home

avatar requests ONLY !!!UPDATED!!! 11/06/2002

SPY_jmr1

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Omikron

I don't think so, I think she's from Russia or Croatia, not sure, I just like her;)

Sorry if this is racist (not meant to be...) but aren't Slavs and Russians the same...

Look at a map. They are really close, and have the same names, don't they? I know a guy from Albania and another from Croatia, and they had the same names.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Sorry if this is racist (not meant to be...) but aren't Slavs and Russians the same...

Look at a map. They are really close, and have the same names, don't they? I know a guy from Albania and another from Croatia, and they had the same names.

Nope. Not even close to the same. In a way, were kind of against russians...only a tiny bit :)

I was talking about the "Duck" then. Know what that is? Yougoslavia and those countries in the region resemble a duck! Well, in a World Geography book when they gray the countries you're not learning it does...

This has nothing to do with this thread. We'll drop it (at least I will).

Originally posted by Katarn07

I was talking about the "Duck" then. Know what that is? Yougoslavia and those countries in the region resemble a duck! Well, in a World Geography book when they gray the countries you're not learning it does...

This has nothing to do with this thread. We'll drop it (at least I will).

K....dude......you are scaring me......cuz I honestly dont know what you are talking about....oh well.

Why don't you try scanning one of the pics from the WH40K books of painted miniatures. I think that would look more impressive. BTW, Tyranids rule! Okay, so maybe they were better when they had Zoats instead of the crud they have divided them into now....but I'm way off topic.

Archived