Home

Star Wars Music Q

DarkLord_44

Originally posted by DarkLord_44

Anyone know where I can get the full version of the songs from Escape from Echo base (part of the song can be found in the asset0.pk3 or asset1.pk3 impbasec_action) and the song from Ord Mantell Junkyard. Thanks.

Wow! I'm reading some great answers to your question! :D

I'll see if I can be more helpfull. The music you refer to was probably lifted from the original soundtrack. You can probably just go buy the CD and have all the music you need.

There are probably some copyright issues with doing this. But for your purposes -as long as you are not selling the stuff- just observe the rules that everyone uses when making mods. I download models and maps that have music/sounds/dialog lifted from the Star Wars videos all the time. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Darklord_44, I believe that the Ord Mantell Junkyard and the Escape from Echo Base music is from The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack. I don't think you can rip the music from the Shadows of the Empire CD.

*Goes and tries it*

EDIT: You can! If you have Realplayer you can rip it from the Shadows of the Empire CD! Same thing for Windows Media Player.

Archived