Home

WIP: Sauron

Chairwalker

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow this is the first time ive actually looked at this model.

Dude its like one of the best Lord of the Rings model i have ever seen. And that haldir elf guy looks pretty darn good too. Can we have any updates on Sauron? Looks good keep up the good work!:D

man i hate geocities!!! you cant even see the pics. they want you to pay for it now at days. and when they do show the pics on your web site its only for like 2 minutes then you get an error page grrrrrrr. you dont even know how long i been wanting to see what this looks like aaaahhhhh.

Thats a good sign

*sighs in relief. Ok im glad hes still around cause i was hoping for the Lord of the rings evil henchmen would popout into star wars. hehe. I can't wait for all these good models to come out!. good job chair I love the models..

i'm a really big fan of medieval type games. especially if you can have a 3rd person view and kill people with a sword. i have just bought ENCLAVE, i give it a 9/10. but i have to wait for the second game for its going to have multi player. there is another game thats out there that has good sword play is RUNE. its a viking medieval type game. so you can expect enclave in the future to be just like all games that have custom models. be on the look out for it.

• 2 weeks later...

yea im a big fan of medieval times to, but then there is star wars, i don't know which i like best. Anyway i bought the lord of the rings two towers for x-box and its pretty darn good!. I give it like a 9/10 because its sort of sort but its worth it.

Archived