Home

Tierra de los Muertos CD release

MJ

Here's a list of the bonus features that are going to make it onto the CD. As well as Tierra de los Muertos. :)

Story outline

Character profiles

Making of...

Art Gallery

Locations

Weblinks

Trivia

Script

Tierra part 1, uncut

A message from Tomas (for answering machines)

A few different sound files

Tales From the Land of the Dead (the original 'Tierra' script)

Tierra de los Muertos (monologue)

Tierra de los Muertos (novel, part 1)

Some other things, I think. I'm probably forgetting something.

Well you could always do what Darthy did, and send me a money order, if you like. Consider it a viable option. :)

And no, I've never really had the desire to buy things online either. Or the cash, for that matter.

Incidently, less then an hour ago myself and Stanley (number 2) recorded the trailer for what is unoffically referred to as 'Tierra 2' but officially as 'La Busqueda de Big Kahuna'. Still needs to be edited and have sound effects and music put in.

I believe that it'll be a mixnmojo exclusive though. :)

Only bad part of it it, don't expect to see Tierra 2 itself until... errr... probably February 2003.

I remember you once mentioned two different covers. One by you and the other by some miscellaneous artist. Though this is already probably on the cards, and though it was originally Gabez's idea (though he never posted it), is it possible that there will be a "Black & White" style cover that can be flipped for a different cover design, if you get my drift.

PS. Im glad to see sooooo many extra's. Thanks.:drop2:

PPS. When is it actually going to be released?

Errrr... black and white? Anyone wanna fill me in? Vaguely aware of the computer game, but I don't fully follow, Rabbit.

There were going to be two covers. But there aren't any more. I decided that the cartoonist guy's effort was superior to mine in every aspect, and I'm not even going to attempt to beat it. :)

All those bonus features sounds great!

And yeah, I meant having a double-sided cover for the DVD, so you can flip it over to see both art-works. But if that doesn't work out, then you can just bung it on the CD. The more the merrier!

Also: what's this I hear about a making of? Is it a video or what?

Ah, now I've got you.

No, the inside cover of the Tierra CD actually has a really cool picture of Isla Calavera, with track listings and bonus features as well.

Believe me, you're not missing anything by not getting my covers. Here's the front of the covers that I drew:

cover.jpg

red's hat is cool, La Parca looks sad,

poor La Parca, and the stargate looks

stargatish. but number 2 Hijole!

anyhow I did little TDLM characters

and a version of the stargate

as I saw it listening in to 8's show

here is a link to how I saw the world

of TDLM.

Number 2's VIP Stargate page

and if anyone else there has any fan art,

send it to 8 of 12 it's a great way of showing

him all the work he did on a great show

was very much appreciated. it is also a good

way to indicate that a sequel is greatly desired.

*warning when you see my number 2

you might just say Hijole! Mano!*;)

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Believe me, you're not missing anything by not getting my covers.

What are you talking about? The cover is really really cool! It would be nice to have it on the CD, if not on the outside cover.

Also, nice wallpaper/characters Darth. :) Your pictures are very original, which is nice... and some of them are pretty funny, too.

Archived