Home

Anime avatar revolution

MysticSpade

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PhantomHelix

actually, you are incorrect, my friend. anime is defined as japanese animation.......and Final Fantasy is made by Japanese artists, and is done in the design of Japanese art, therefore, it is anime........

I win! wheres my $.02?

...umm, Phantom...

*draws gun and points it at Phantom's head*

...who's right now, punk?:mad:

:p lol

I'd like to see more anime, but sadly, it is never ever shown over in the UK:(That's why it is more popular with you Japanese and US guys.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

plus they use that digital paint brush crap. on one of the recent DBZ episodes where Mr. Satan was walkin there was a sign that said "Beer" they digitally painted "Root" right above it. i hate that stuff. at least in Japan they show the animes full force no editing done to 'em.

That's what's cool about the US version, it sux goat balls (woops didn't mean to say that aloud)

I watched the first 200 episodes of DBZ on Cartoon Network and wasn't too impressed. Then I saw them again at a friends house in the original japanese style. It was awesome! Very bloody and gruesome! And lot's of profanity, the way it should be....mwuuuaaah ha ha ha.

And yes FF is anime, there's no doubt about that. There are different forms and styles. Each artist has his own touch. From seriously hardcore Ninja scroll to the wacky but cool Trigun. And then there's Sailor Moon.... :naughty:

Archived