Home

Anime avatar revolution

MysticSpade

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dAno

so are you guys stopping this revolution like the matrix one?

Well, if it's like that. Matrix is one movie where as Anime is huge. PPL can like both and besides, anime avatars aren't limited to one idea. Let's stop worrying about REVOLUTIONS and let's just talk about anime.

I could live with that :p:D

Originally posted by Darklighter

Well guys, looks like I've joined the Revolution without even knowing it;)lol

You guys like my av?:)

Brave Fencer Musashi very cool Darky

and XERXES never heard of witch hunter robin. and i don't disagree with ya on the character art. it is a bit horrid.

Originally posted by XERXES

any of you guys like anime OUTSIDE of dragon ball z, cowboy bebop, vash the stampede and gundam?

such as evangelion, ghost in the shell and many many many others im sure you guys have neverheard of.....

First off it's Trigun, not Vash the stampede. And yes I love a lot of anime (though Hamtaro scares me).

I grew up watching macross (Robotec) then on to Akira, Evangelon, Escloflone, Ghost in the Shell, DB, DBZ, Vampire Hunter D, Bastard, BGC, Record of Lodoss, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, outlaw star, gundam series, Pilot candidate, Yu-Yu Hakesho, and everything in between.

I've been drawing for so many years that I could watch and enjoy almost any series. I like the challenge of drawing anime.

right now my fav is Rurouni Kenshin.

Others that i've watched: Cowboy Bebop, Battle Angel, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Princess Mononoke, Vampire D, Ninja Scroll, Blood the Last Vampire, The Wolf Brigade and Street Fighter those are just a few i can name from the top of my head right now. i can't even count on how many anime i've watch over the years.

-=Chi3f=- i like drawing anime also. i wish i knew how to post my drawings on the web. i have lots.

i'm might consider it as a career. seriously, i can draw. i've been top of my art class since i was a kindergarten.

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

right now my fav is Rurouni Kenshin.

Others that i've watched: Cowboy Bebop, Battle Angel, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Princess Mononoke, Vampire D, Ninja Scroll, Blood the Last Vampire, The Wolf Brigade and Street Fighter those are just a few i can name from the top of my head right now. i can't even count on how many anime i've watch over the years.

-=Chi3f=- i like drawing anime also. i wish i knew how to post my drawings on the web. i have lots.

i'm might consider it as a career. seriously, i can draw. i've been top of my art class since i was a kindergarten.

That gives us something in common. I won many awards for art work. I took Regionals a couple times in Reflections for best art.

I started working on comic books when I was six. My first was a comedic space adventure with some interesting charecters (cmon I was only six). Later, after I got blown away by anime, I put down the Marel comics and started to draw Macross.

My minor is in graphic arts, but I'm thinking of changing it to a more personal freehand style of art. I really love to draw, especially things that are tough and intracite. I have a friend from school that's really good went to the Arts Academy in San Francisco. I guess he's doing architectural on the side while he animates for some company. He loves his job and he's doing what he loves. Makes me think about my career objectives too, lol

BTW: I had no idea that was Rurouni Kenshin! That's awesome!

as a kid i've always been told i had talent. i remember when i was in kindergarten i drew Egon Spengler from ghostbusters (remember him) on the black board and i heard the ooohs and ahhhs sound from the students and say "how can you draw like that, you're in kindergarten." cuz you know how everybody was drawing stick figures. and in highschool sometimes when i doodle people seem to crowd over me. watching how i draw, i got used to that. i'm not trying to sound conceited and all but what i said really happened to me.

comic books had influence on me too. from Hulk to x-men. i drew all of them.

Originally posted by Abarath

I dont watch Anime's, because in UK, there isnt much on, and if there is, I dont know about it, and I dont know what time or day its on, and if anyone can give me information, i'll watch it! :D

i don't watch anime on regular tv programs. you got to buy them or if you want to save some money the smartest thing you can do is downloading them from Kazaa. thats were i get most of mine from.

Lol, that brings back memories (especially ghostbusters and Egon)

In highschool I was always asked to draw naked people for friends, seriously. That and wolverine, spidey, and charicatures were the biggest requests.

I'm making a comic strip about the swamp. Maybe you could help. If you have any ideas you can mail them to me.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i think i'm the only DBZ fan here, but i like Gundam Wing X, Bastardy, Vampire Hunter D, Escaflowne, Ronin Warriors, bubble gum crisis, and Ghost in the shell was just plain bad@$$.

naw, im a huge DBZ fan as well. and at the moment, im showing Darklighter the beauty of DBZ :lol:

i...must....say....this: HAMTARO SUX SO BAD! ok, im all good now...

well, im part of this as well

<----------check my FF8 av

Originally posted by Darklighter

Well, technically FF isn't anime...

...but it's close enough;)lol

actually, you are incorrect, my friend. anime is defined as japanese animation.......and Final Fantasy is made by Japanese artists, and is done in the design of Japanese art, therefore, it is anime........

I win! wheres my $.02?

Archived