Home

Anime avatar revolution

MysticSpade

damn it's not that serious. where not fighting over anything. it just seems like everybody is part of the matrix rev.

and i taught it would be cool if we started our own. and i know it won't be as big as the matrix revolution but i taught we should still give it a shot and see what happens. i just wanted to put anime on the map. let it be known, you know what i'm saying.

this is not a competition so don't get it twisted.

so relax have a coke and a smile:D

Thats right...but have a Pepsi instead!:D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg... y u guys arguing over which avvy revolution is better??

you guys are acting like lil kids...anywayz i gotta admit the truth about both of thses revolutions...

DBZ- not so great avvys (sry but i gotta admit)

matrix- VERY IGNORANT THERE WAS ONE TIME WHERE I WANTED TO BE IN IT BUT THEN Y"ALL WERE JUST IGNORING ME!!... so thats when i thought ah what the heck i'd rather unique and not be in EITHER revolution ... its pointless

edit: i just read yoda's post

FORX thas cool if you don't like my av's heck i 've only been doin 'em for 3 days.

chief i'm glad you like my Tien av.

but all this revolution is to give anime fans somethin be a part of. it's either matrix or us. this is just a place to let ppl know HEY I LIKE ANIME. but i will admit some of my av's suck. but alot of ppl like also. so it anyone's opinion on what's good or not.

"lets try that again shinji...ok?"

"position target in center, pull the trigger. position target in center, pull the trigger. position target in center, pull the trigger. position target in center, pull the trigger."

"eva unit 1 has gone into beserker rage!! its! eating the angel! and devouring its S2 engine! those plates werent just armor....they were also to contain evas true form..."

guys im not complaining about how i think anime sux and about u gyus fightin. i think whatever av u wanna use then use it if u like it. its just when you make stupid comments like this:

we gotta stop this matrix revolution. it's gettin pretty annoyin.

and:

yes we need to give these matrix foos a run for their money.

its just kinda showin that u guys think that anime is "better" then matrix or anyone elses av...and that u got somethin against them.

Originally posted by dAno

guys im not complaining about how i think anime sux and about u gyus fightin. i think whatever av u wanna use then use it if u like it. its just when you make stupid comments like this:

we gotta stop this matrix revolution. it's gettin pretty annoyin.

and:

yes we need to give these matrix foos a run for their money.

its just kinda showin that u guys think that anime is "better" then matrix or anyone elses av...and that u got somethin against them.

if you'd read every post instead of summin it up, you'd see that we are jokin. also read my post in the "revolutions need to stop" thread. if anyone is actually takin this whole revolution thing serious they got a screw loose. all we do is make av's whoopy dee doo. just read every post before you try to say that we think we are better than anyone else. we have explained this many times in this thread and others as well.

thx i'm glad u like it, it's made from one of the gameplay segments on one of the trailers ( took me 5 minutes ). al of my AV's linked in my sig i made from the infogrames Budokai trailer. it comes out on Dec. 4th in the US and i have mine reserved already

YEAH BABY!!!!

i've read every review by the beta testers and so far nothin bad has been said so i'm REALLY lookin forward to it.

Archived