Home

Swampy CTF game

Dath Maximus

I am a good player for having a 56k. When are we going to do this?

I can probally do it but I need a date. I live on the West Coast of the USA.

I'll keep coming back to see when we can do this. I have one suggestion for this. I say we make our names like we have on LF cause I don't really use it when I play but it would be good to see who was who while we were playing.

:lsduel::duel:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker

legion I saw you play and your not THAT good :p, i like to check out demos anyway, so if you could post a link, ill have a watch.

Rofl... you saw him play Duel... :p Watch him play CTF and youll have to pick your jaw up of the floor.

I'll play. ZDawg and myself against you all, ha ha ha.

If you don't believe me I'll post up my demo(s).

I'd hate to slaughter all these nice people :D but ok!

Around 6 EST time would be great for me (or any time before that). I do not care which team either. I take that back. I want to be on the winning team.

I like to attack a lot but I do know when to defend. We should make sure that everyone on one team doesn't have tendencies to play just defense. I once played on a server where all 7 people on the red attacked and all 7 people on the blue defended. It was actually a lot of fun because we never had to worry about them getting our flag although it was pretty hard to dodge 7 people sniping and homing you.

BigTeddyPaul

legion the NL server is a french server, you were on it the past few days. i specced you a copule of times, and i must say that as an attacker you are impressive, although i thought the teams were unbalanced, so you had no real problems ;) I am not as good on o as you are, but i am good at d. And unless everyone else who is playing is near as good as you, then I think we should be on opposite teams, otherwise it'll be unfair.

my names in my sig ;)

specced?

Heh. Anyway thanks, I do what I can. I admit that I'm not much of a defender thats why I have ZDawg there to watch my back. Don't worry, as long as ZDawg is on the same team as myself it'll be a challenge for everyone. :)

Link to my jk2 demo:

1.54MB: http://www.nrgteam.com/downloads/ctfmatch24.dm_16

and

1.0 MB: http://www.nrgteam.com/downloads/ctfmatch24_2.dm_16

The second one is just a continuation from the first, nothing different. :cool: I suggest for anyone to download the demo, I'm sure you'll learn something from it.

[Edit: I remember playing on the NL server now, I had one semi-okay game there, however frankly I did a pretty lousy job there for some reason. I'll keep coming back since the ping is amazingly low for me even with 16+ players.]

I have a prior engagement at about 9 EST this Saturday that is why I can play until 9 EST. Next Saturday if you tell me the time I can be as free as a bird. I do not mind staying up late if I have to.

Which server should we use? I have a DSL so my connection is practically perfect wherever I play.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived