Home

Die Another Day

Crazy_dog no.3

Originally posted by mswanmmiv

I'd have to pay about 1600 yen ( $15 approx.) to see it in the local theater! But I have to wait about 2 months or something to see it at the AAFES (army/air force exchange service) theater on the marine base! Decisions, decisions!!! Pay 15 bucks or wait 2 months and pay 3 bucks!!!

I am new to GB.com but I was wondering are you in the Military or do you just live in Japan. If you are in the military are you Stationed on Okinawa?

I know this is really of topic but I was just wondering.

I haven't seen the movie yet. :( No $.

I will see it though a little later when I get some cash.

:duel::lsduel:

Thank you man.

I have posted a little here but thanks for the welcome.

I was wondering how you got that Banned title? I saw yours and wanted to fool people at the Swamp but when I typed it and all I got was ******. Do you have a certain position that let you type that or what?

Thanks again for the welcome. ;)

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

*points finger at Wraith 8* AH-AH!

aaaaah....salting the wound... ;)

And another thing i forgot to mention in my review above is that, like always, this James Bond movie also has lots of puns!:p

you can call them puns, or witty answers (witty in a different sense) but there's a whole bunch of them.

I haven't seen it yet, but Bond's car, a V12 Vanquish, is not that great of a car if it didn't have all those cool gadgets. A regular V12 Vanquish can't compete with Ferrari's and Lamborghin's, or Mclairen's. It just doesn't have the handling and speed that they do. I know I raced with it some on Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2. (sweet game btw) :)

I just seen it.:D

The theme song was s***, the camera effects cool but not very Bondish the bearded Bond was actually kind of funny.

I noticed a lot of intended similiarities from older films (40th anniversary after all) which are Diamonds Are Forever's space laser, Dr. No's beach scene :naughty:, and the gadjets from Thunderball/FRWl.

The fact that the Russian guy Vlad was played by a Russian actor is all over Russian news now.

Archived