Home

favorite star wars character

lukeskywalker1

who is your favorite star wars character?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who is your favorite star wars character?

• Luke Skywalker
    • Han Solo
    • Leia
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Maul
    • Boba Fett
    • Jango Fett
    • Obi Wan
    • Yoda
    • Jabba the Hutt

honestly: i was torn. couldnt pick between leia and jango. in the end i went for the cool blasters over the cool bikini.

they're the most interesting characters to me and i think that SW wouldve sucked if they had casted that girl from "carrie" for SW. actor choice for jango was perfect.

you gotta respect somebody who can take out a jedi *especially the only jedi to kill a sith in 10 000 years* without the aid of the force or a lightsaber.

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

Boba Fett. The most feared bounty hunter in the Galaxy.

I respect people who don't care what other people think especially since most people are morons.

I like yoda, but not in ep2. he's too short first of all and second when they do computer animations of fights it's just too fake.

Take that jump kick obi-wan does on Jango for example.

and if youve ever seen blade 2, the fighting is twice as fast when computer animated.

I'm currently reading the bounty hunter wars, cant get enough of Boba Fett!!!

I made the poll and I agree with u Boba Fett rules!:fett: :fett:

• 2 weeks later...

Umm...

You have:

• Yoda - Wise, funny, kind, true, Sith ass-owning Yoda
  • Chewbacca - I can do his voice too!
  • Han - EVERYONE loves a scoundrel - especially one who pulls Leia, owns the Falcon and whos best mate is a Wookie!

But ultimately, for sheer comic value, it has to be the well armed, poor shot and highly trained members of the galaxies most numerous special forces - Storm Troopers.

Where would we be today without the most reknowned cannofodder ever seen in cinematic history!

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

you gotta respect somebody who can take out a jedi *especially the only jedi to kill a sith in 10 000 years* without the aid of the force or a lightsaber.

Take away jango's rocket, fiber cord, and jet pack, and THEN see what happens to his face ;) I thought that obiwan handled jango very well in that fight. Jango's only chance was the fact that he has a lot of gadgets.

Well, of course the greatest star wars character ever wasn't on the poll :koon: Plo Koon....But i went with number 2......Yoda.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Take away jango's rocket, fiber cord, and jet pack, and THEN see what happens to his face ;) I thought that obiwan handled jango very well in that fight. Jango's only chance was the fact that he has a lot of gadgets.

Well, of course the greatest star wars character ever wasn't on the poll :koon: Plo Koon....But i went with number 2......Yoda.

thats true.

Out of the options available I went with Darth Maul. He was the ulitmate bad ass sith I just wished he used the Force a bit more strategically like Darth Vader and Tyrannus and Sidious does.

But my fave Star Wars character is See-Threepio :c3po:. That guy is just a walking time bomb, its funny too see him and Artoo always succeed, despite there obvious flaw's and downfalls. I use him when I play jk2, its funny to see "Goldenrod," wasting other "legit" heroes, with a saber and the force. Oh and his taunt and death sayings are priceless!!

And lastly, why'd they add Jar Jar Binks (a little OT)?? I mean we already got Threepio, established in the 1st movie so why bring another moronic denizen into the "Universe?"

And how come Darth Vader doesn't recognize Threepio in the older movies? Lol I thought that was a little interesting. I guess Lucas, and the boys are gonna have to find a way for young Anakin to suffer amnesia and forget he created Threepio, when he was a child working at Watto's. lol....

I like Yoda because seeing Episode 2 made me just OBSESSED with his saber skills and agility. I think that Anakin and Mace Windu would be my second and third choices. "It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with a lightsaber"-Count Dooku. That was my favourite part of the movie!!

:atat::mauls::duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by Skull Knight

I like Yoda because seeing Episode 2 made me just OBSESSED with his saber skills and agility. I think that Anakin and Mace Windu would be my second and third choices. "It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force, but by our skills with a lightsaber"-Count Dooku. That was my favourite part of the movie!!

:atat::mauls::duel::lsduel:

that was pretty cool, but it must of been really hard for dooku to fight someone that short.

Archived