Home

Metroid Prime is here!

Captain Fett

Hey, I got Metroid Prime last week for my GameCube and was wondering if anyone else got it and has any useful tips/hints, i.e., where is the Plasma Beam? And also if anyone has anything in particular to say.

Metroid Prime has got to be the best game I have ever played. It has it all: cool enemies, cool weapons, tough bosses, an in-depth plot, a cool lead character, great play control, awesome graphics, great puzzles, great replay value, and the most attention to detail I have ever seen! I mean, you can see her face reflected in her visor when the light hits it just right and when you go past a vent, your visor fogs with condensation! Extraordinary, absolutely amazing!

If anyone had any doubts, don't, this is too good to miss. This is THE game, period.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The only big thing I can whine about is that fact that you can't aim and move at the same time. It's very annoying.

Oh well, I mean, you aim, lock and then you don't need to move and aim at the same time. I find nothing wrong with the game. A Perfect 10!

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Whichever way you're facing is the direction the gun is pointing so you have to stop and aim if you want to hit a specific thing. (You can't move and shoot at something that's not directly in front of you)

heh, you usually can't in most games. Unless they are mech games in which you rotate your turret while running one direction...

Is there multiplayer of any sort for this game? It doesn't say there is but I think they're lying cause it would almost be a crime to not have multiplayer on such a good game.

Except for the fact that you have to stop to aim, but that already been said. :(

Anyway, great game, must have for anyone who thinks they wasted money on a Gamecube. :D

Archived