swediot=)

well would you be interested  

25 members have voted

1. 1. well would you be interested

• YEH KILL THE REBBEL SCUMM
    • Down with the empire
    • no way mass battles suck
    • what are you talking about?

lol well i guess alot of people would be. But i wouldn't i don't wanna [play the game if i had to clean up Bantha Droppings from the streets of Mos Eisley id rather wait 2 months and get my hands on a blaster hehehe excellent. Man cleaning up bantha droppings sounds desperate have we really got to that stage. Have we really been drivne to instanity oohh... oh god ... AAAA... AAAAAAAGHHGH

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by YoDa2k2

DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE! why? well... simply because of the fact that its soooo fun to shoot stormtroopers :D

oh my god ..... that is like the most beautiful thing ive ever read in a message board thread god bless those stormtroopers and theyre pittyful attempts at shooting people YOU GO TROOPERS

Originally posted by swediot=)

oh my god ..... that is like the most beautiful thing ive ever read in a message board thread god bless those stormtroopers and theyre pittyful attempts at shooting people YOU GO TROOPERS

Heh :p thanks swediot, its nice to know im not the only one who adores shooting those pitiful bucket-heads :D

mass space battles are gonna rock, i cant wait until i can hop into a tie interceptor or even better a tie defender..

Im aiming for more manuveribility and speed over shields.

But then again, these unshielded ships are only good in groups, so hopefully ill find some imperial sympathizers.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

mass space battles are gonna rock, i cant wait until i can hop into a tie interceptor or even better a tie defender..

Im aiming for more manuveribility and speed over shields.

But then again, these unshielded ships are only good in groups, so hopefully ill find some imperial sympathizers.

in space battles i would join up :D.. in my hopefully trysted N1 fighter :D

Originally posted by swediot=)

this brings me to the question i have asked like 100 times can i join rogue squadron?? or are they not created yet because no one has answered this yet or maybe i just didnt see but i wanna know!!

well.. rogue squadrin was put together somewhere after the DS destruction... play the game rogue squadron.

more info on: http://www.roguesquadron.net

so yeah they will already be created when we start the game :D

but only the best will get into roguesquadron.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well.. rogue squadrin was put together somewhere after the DS destruction... play the game rogue squadron.

more info on: http://www.roguesquadron.net

so yeah they will already be created when we start the game :D

but only the best will get into roguesquadron.

i think i mentioned that allready but maybe i didnt i odnt know but isnt this game based like somewhere inbetween swanh swrotj (i have both copies of rouge squadron just thaught id say that :D)

Archived