Home

If you could walk a day in any celebrities shoes?

leXX

well i couldnt really decide..... until i saw tyrions reply. hehe, id be bill gates. but id sign over all my money and all my property and all my businesses over to ME! mwhahahahah, then id do whatever i wanted for every day of my life........................................................ and id make sure to sign over those shoes too because face it: anybody that rich has to have comfortable shoes :D

Ron Jeremy... nuff said :naughty:

Originally posted by Sivy B

...Bill gates, spend a day knowing you're the richest man alive and you would buy anything you wanted, that would be weird

Actually, he's not the richest man in the world anymore. I think he may even be 3rd or 4th now, behind some oil barons in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries.

Well, to the best of my knowledge he was put out of top spot last year by someone in Saudi Arabia, and he was then knocked out of second place by wally whoever(the guy who owns Wal-Mart). This information is somewhat dated, and could easily have changed, I just didn't know that it did:D

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

Actually, he's not the richest man in the world anymore. I think he may even be 3rd or 4th now, behind some oil barons in Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries.

no hes still is.

THE BILLIONAIRES OF 2002

1 Gates, William H III 52.8 United States

2 Buffett, Warren E 35.0 United States

3 Albrecht, Karl & Theo 26.8 Germany

4 Allen, Paul G 25.2 United States

5 Ellison, Lawrence J 23.5 United States

6 Walton, Jim C 20.8 United States

7 Walton, John T 20.7 United States

8 Walton, Alice L 20.5 United States

8 Walton, S Robson 20.5 United States

10 Walton, Helen R 20.4 United States

11 Alsaud, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal 20.0 Saudi Arabia

12 Quandt, Johanna & family 18.4 Germany

13 Bettencourt, Liliane 14.9 France

13 Thomson, Kenneth & family 14.9 Canada

15 Ballmer, Steven A 14.8 United States

16 Kamprad, Ingvar 13.4 Sweden

17 Slim Helu, Carlos 11.5 Mexico

18 Dell, Michael S 11.1 United States

19 Rausing, Kirsten & family 10.7 Sweden

20 Kluge, John W 10.5 United States

21 Anthony, Barbara Cox 10.1 United States

21 Chambers, Anne Cox 10.1 United States

23 Li Ka-shing 10.0 Hong Kong

24 Kwok, Walter, Thomas & Raymond 9.2 Hong Kong

25 Ortega, Amancio 9.1 Spain

for more info: check it out

Originally posted by Darklighter

I know it's only for a day, but would you really want a perfect life? Everything done for you, to have no worry in the world. Is a life like that considered better than our own?

For one day, yes! The key words in my original post are 'Brad' and 'Pitt' btw, catch my drift? ;)

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

Hayden Christinsen, on a day when he's filming a love scene with Natalie :naughty:

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Never seen this side of you. Can't blame you either man. I would love to be Hayden at that time too. :naughty:

If I could be anyone I would have to be Ewan McGregor. He get's to work on Star Wars and he also has done a lot of good movies lately. I wouldn't care about the money that much. I would just like to see what a day would be like for him. I know it isn't easy but it must be fufilling. I also get to be Obi-Wan Kenobi :D :D

:duel::lsduel:

Archived