Home

I Want To Be A Royal Guard!!!

Dr. Zaius

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you wll be able to be a Royal Guard, for the same reason you can't be a stormtrooper.

Also, I read somewhere that the Royal Guards are something like elite warriors with a strange, hard to master weapon.

Dr Zaius Dr Zaius, Dr Zaius Dr Zaius, Ohhhh Dr Zaius :D

can I at least get their armor, Id gladly be a personal bodyguard for a fee :)

also, i dont care about the weapon as long as i get something that can shoot.

I jus think that the armor is intimidating as is, any guy who sees it will run with out any shots fired, jus like the mandaloran armor :):fett:

jus a quote I found off a website about royal guards :)

"Although trained in the use of a number of weapons, the royal Guard typically wielded two-meter force pikes. They also kept heavy blasters concealed beneath their robes and were masters of unarmed combat."

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH A POSTING SPREE, I JUS DONT WANNA BE CALLED A "BANTHA FODDER"

look man there is accually something wrong with a hard out posting spree to get just so you can change your ranking this is called spamming so take it easy well atleast try to have each post a couple of lines an easy way to do this is not posting twice in a row instead just have a longer post and bantha fodder isnt that bad i was bantha fodder for 2 and a half months no one harrassed me for it :D

Like Swediot here said, spamming will get you nowhere. Atleast keep it to the right forum, the Off Topic one. :D

As for your question, no you can't be an Imperial Guard and you can't get the armour. There's a slight possiblity you can copy it though, but since the game ain't out yet, I couldn't tell you for sure.

Now, as that's been answered: Wraith, you wonna do the honors and -Yoink- this thread to where it belongs? :D

Correction: Hmmm, this turned out to become a small discussion after all. Your call, Wraith. :)

and bantha fodder isnt that bad i was bantha fodder for 2 and a half months no one harrassed me for it :D

Oh, sorry, I must have forgot. :D

Most likely these guards will only be seen around such prominent figures like Lord Vader and Emperor Palpatine, so it is fairly obviouse this would be an extremly difficult, not to mention, dangerous task to preform. ;)

But again, not saying it wont' be absolutelly impossible.

Sadly, as the only way to become a Royal Guard is to serve with distinction in the Stormtroopers, and be recommended to Yinchorr, I believe that it will be impossible to become a Royal Guard in the first instance.

Still, I intend to become as prominent a politician as I can, so that if I can't be a Royal Guard, I can at least have them around me, ready to kill on my orders.

And if they die and I live, I can nick the armour....

Long live the Empire!

Archived