Home

new LFJA logo?

Kstar__2

Originally posted by kstar__2

lfja.jpg

(don't mind the color around it)

i like this one:D

Looks interesting but I have only one pick. The battery stickers need to come off of those saber hilts. Those saber hilt's are actually photos of the Luke Skywalker Lightsaber TV remote that came out back in the late 90s. I only know this because I have one. A little bit of alcohol took that sticker right off of there. A little bit of photoshop will help your situation, and also see if you can smudge the buttons off a little bit better. The guy in the backround looks neat but he probably won't show up from a distance, so you may want to take him out. Other than that looks fine to me!;)

lol, didn't know it was a tv remote!:D

i guess the edges look a little bad, but it's the best i can do right now, however, i can look for other hilts, and maybe we could add a JKII hilt, but i will need pictures for that.

the guy in the background looks good IMHO, it isn't only for seeing it from far, but also for on a website, so.

• 2 weeks later...

No need to discuss it my friend, Obi and I and some others have agreed on it. You have done a fantastic job with it! There was two requests to move the saber more to the middle, but I like it off side better. :) Now all I need is the LFJA slogan on the back and some text for the right sleeve.

I'm working on the shirt now. Here is a preview:

Archived