Home

new LFJA logo?

Kstar__2

Originally posted by leXX in the "Roll Call" thread

I will need one picture from everyone that they would like to be included in the banner. It can any picture you want but preferably JK2 or Star Wars related. Don't send me the pictures yet though, I don't want them until after christmas.

I believe she wants one picture from everyone to use to make a banner/logo for the LFJA. So while it is most likely not necessary, you can make yourself, and are more than welcome to do so. You never know when a banner could come in handy for something, after all. So once again, feel free to make a banner, I'm still not entirely sure if that actually is what leXX has in mind, but it seems that way.

EDIT: I was under the impression that the banner leXX is planning on making was going to be the LFJA logo. I do believe we're thinking of two different types of "logo's";)

Originally posted by AB_Legion

I pity you guys :p I should be able to come up with something within the next day or so, keep on the lookout. :-)

AB, are you still a member of LFJA? It is no longer in your signature or anything..........

Originally posted by kstar__2

lfja.gif

this is just a really rough picture, but, it could be a start, i don't like the letters, and the glowing lightsaber should be thicker

It needs more work. I like Dath's Shield design because it resembles that of a private school emblem. I would rather you expanded on that idea. It makes us look more like an Academy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived