Home

how do you get to become a MOD

Bob Gnarly

Yeah, ßoss, it really isn't worth asking; I actually had a guy ask me if he could be a mod after two posts, obviously not realising that not only would it not help (sorry, too many "not"'s), but that I have little to no influence on that kind of decision anyway. Besides, you're only about 60 posts off being able to choose your own title; I've been able to change mine since EscapeMI moved to Lucasforums, and I was only made mod last month.

I didn't know I could add attachments :) How would I go about doing that?

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Nah, that's the lovable Rogue Nine thing to say :D

Exactly, thats a private joke between me and Rouge Nine as well as the rest of the admin and supermods! I have a very dry sense of humor, but none of it escapes Rouge Nine, and he has been my greatest supporter in the most difficult of time. He even supported my modship openly and publicly. I posted the pic for the sheer joke of it, I will go to just about any lenghth for a good joke. As far as i'm concerned Rouge Nine could instult my mother, and I still would not do a damn thing about it. Besides he know's I come from a family full of perpetual smart asses! :p

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Exactly, thats a private joke between me and Rouge Nine as well as the rest of the admin and supermods! I have a very dry sense of humor, but none of it escapes Rouge Nine, and he has been my greatest supporter in the most difficult of time. He even supported my modship openly and publicly. I posted the pic for the sheer joke of it, I will go to just about any lenghth for a good joke. As far as i'm concerned Rouge Nine could instult my mother, and I still would not do a damn thing about it. Besides he know's I come from a family full of perpetual smart asses! :p

You sure we're talking about the same person here, jerkface?

I wuv you, Grooves

;)

Originally posted by ßoss

hmmmm well i want to be a mod for the next off-topic thing PLEAAASSEEEE

*sigh*

First of all, asking them brings down your chances. Making a thread brungs down your chances even more. Ask Tyion, he knows. :D

Second of, when they choose a mod, they choose someone who is on alot, is helpful, and is not being a jerk to everyone.

;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

*sigh*

First of all, asking them brings down your chances. Making a thread brungs down your chances even more. Ask Tyion, he knows. :D

Second of, when they choose a mod, they choose someone who is on alot, is helpful, and is not being a jerk to everyone.

;)

dont sigh at me i asked, you learn by asking :mad:

Oh, god.....I remember at BulbaGarden, I asked to become a mod...and everyone hated me after that.....Ill never ask to be a mod....just hint around it like

"*nudge*can*nudge*I*nudge*be*nudge*a*nudge*mod*nudge*"

Please note: In the above, I did not ask to become a mod, just gave an example. :p

Archived