Home

The Swamp Awards 2002

Father Torque

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just remember him getting a high post count for no-reason! me and rave filled up the entire screen with our names making patterns, only people that had been there all; day, you coem bakc next day and for some reason tyrion's post count is +50! I still believe that he wasd in cahoots with the mods. He is clearly a spammer nowadays :)

Hey Cjais this is why he is a jerk

In the Clan forum board on 10-3-02 in the All Clans want an award for their sites on the second page at the bottom Twins of doom states this

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

i'm on my pocket pc right now so this will be a quick reply

i agree, no offense to the guy giving the awards but........

the site design is horrible, music is annoying, stuff following your mouse is a real pain in the ass.......

i was talking to my fRiend RoboTeddy who was a developer of YaBBSE (PHP and mysql based forums), and he also agrees that your site does kind of suck & you're not really in any position to be giving awards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think he is a jerk because Darth Yoda is my friend and has a great website and i thought twins of doom was being a @$$ so i let him have it :D

Funniest person: Boba Rhett

Most Serious Person: AB_Legion(dont know why, just said so)

Most sucsesful performer:Obi-Wan13

Male of the year:ME,j/k whitedragon

Female of the year: leXX "duh"

Best Signature:z bomber

Best Avatar:pad

*Bigest Ego:dont kow

*Biggest Nerd:tyrion

Smartest person:Pad

Best Name:Hèkx Nòxú

Best newbiehelper/tireless helper of people with technical problems: Cjais

*Biggest Whinner:Matt-Liel

now if anyone has some good nominations for yours truly(ME!!!) i thank you...even if it includes the ones with * by them

Masterjo2588 i vote you as....guy most likely to follow in my footsteps when he looses sanity

WOO!!!

the bad thing is i gave all my points away on accident earlier, when i only meant to give away 3, so does that make me a n00b helper?

also i find it odd that no one has voted me for that posistion, most of the n00bs say im nice to them

makes me sad it does.

*goes back to rating everyones post approvingly*

Archived