Home

To anyone uncertain what to do with thier money..

Tyrion

BUY SPLINTER CCELL!

I tried the demo(got it from ubi soft.com).

Anyways,that game rocks. Stealth,of course,is the main objective. And splinter cell does that. Greatly. Beyond greatly,actually. Almost the same as in real life. Almost every light in the game you can destroy. You have very little health,so stealth is,of course,VERY IMPORTANT.

You cant really get into gun fights,because as you move around you lose aim,and it takes awhile for the cross site to become accurate. I really like that.

Anyway,download the demo,and wait till January 23rd to get the full game on PC.

Believe it or not,but this game is making me piss in my pants more than The Two Towers did. And that's saying alot. Really.

Originally posted by Tyrion

BUY SPLINTER CCELL!

I tried the demo(got it from ubi soft.com).

Anyways,that game rocks. Stealth,of course,is the main objective. And splinter cell does that. Greatly. Beyond greatly,actually. Almost the same as in real life. Almost every light in the game you can destroy. You have very little health,so stealth is,of course,VERY IMPORTANT.

You cant really get into gun fights,because as you move around you lose aim,and it takes awhile for the cross site to become accurate. I really like that.

Anyway,download the demo,and wait till January 23rd to get the full game on PC.

Believe it or not,but this game is making me piss in my pants more than The Two Towers did. And that's saying alot. Really.

/me *fwaps* ty.

how about a DIRECT link to the company, or a hyperlink thats valid?

game sounds.... interesting... from your discription...

how big was the demo, download wise?

Originally posted by Tyrion

OF course, obi couldnt download it,or any 56ker.:p

Does this mean that I am *allowed* to spam the forum with at least five useless threads if only he is online and then get a modship (which means no one can ban me :p) while obi is trying to log on?

KEWL!

And you have a 56k too, S? I had one once - and with the speed of the LF I see it even more - it sucked.

Get yourself DSL, or the superset, Assymetric DSL (ADSL), or Cable ;)

I have ADSL.

Which means:

Cable to all you 56kers!

(Note: try to decipher the thingy I have coded in "letter leet" down there in my sig - just spell the word ;))

lol you can never have too much money :p

but Splinter Cell is a good way to spend what you have! :D

Game looks kicka$$, will it be similiar or different from Raven Shield tho, cause it would would be kinda pointless for them to release both games at around the same time if they have similiar gameplay. :rolleyes:

I am getting it for chrimbo!

I already have the demo on Xbox and I will tell you my story about what I did

"The suns down, time to get to work"

I walked around, looking at the area....

Then I noticed you can pick up some objects, I picked up a glass bottle!

Then I walked through a door, and the prisioner said "Who in the hell are you?"

And I shot him in the arm for a warning, then the guard was coming.

So I threw the bottle on the floor, and he got suspicious, I used the move to get lodged between the walls, he walked past, then I dropped and clanked him on the head!

Then I dumped his body somewhere, and I used this camera thing to see what was behind a door,

There was a guard watching TV, I didnt bother him, then I noticed this man with a laptop wandering around, I grabbed him and interrogated him, I went in the next door, I noticed a sucirity camera, I shot it out.

Then I saw Blasteston and Madesomething.. [i cant remember there names]

And then I went to go look for something with sucirity cameras...

I walked through a door, and there was a checkpoint, and I heard two people talking, I carefully snuck behind the man and grabbed him, the civilian ran away screaming!

Then I knocked the guard out and went upstairs...

And then I grabbed another man and there was another guard by him, he aimed his gun at me, but didnt shoot.

Then I held my gun out and shot him in the head, then I knocked the other guard out..

I cannot be bothered to write any more, but I rate it 10/10! :D

Hey! I am the only one alowed to bash my dial-up, thank you very much! :p

@ondrahosek, you just try:p

I have seen the commercials for it, and it looks VERY good. Tom Clancy games have always managed to provide awesome gameplay, and I am sure this will be no exception. Ghost Recon looks pretty awesome too.

Any 56ker can download it. It uses Gigex so that means that if you can't finish downloading it you can pick up where ever you left off. I took me two nights but it was well worth it. The game is very good and comparing it too Raven Shield or Metal Gear Solid doesn't do it justice. This is the most realistic Covert op game that I have ever played. It takes a while to get use to it but after that everything seems easier to and it gets fun. The stealth part was what puzzled me when I started cause I didn't read anything on how to play. I just reconfigured the keys to my liking and was off. Then I figured out that there it a little meter above your weapon that tells you when you are noticable and how stealth you are.

You can control how fast you move and that determines how stealthy you are. You can jump up and if there is a pipe you can hang on it and even cling to it like a monkey. I also saw in the trailer that you can brace yourself on the wall like on the celing. Somewhat like Jackie Chan did in Rush Hour 2 when he first got into the counting room hall and was on top of the box and then braced himself and saw the camera was right infront of him.

You also get cool nifty gadgets like a optical cable lets you see underdoors so that you can see if there are any enemy's in there or anything else. The googles are cool to cause you have a nightvision and thermal googles like what the Predator saw with heat. This game is badass and I really want to get the game on the 23rd when it comes out.

Thanks Tyrion for the demo link. :thumbsup::D

:duel::lsduel:

I went to their forums a while ago to check out what moves you could do cause I wanted to play and know all the moves.

I didn't notice your story till now now Flanders and :thumbsup:. Very cool.

There are guys at the forum that have played the demo and they did the whole level without even touching anyone. I've been trying it and it was so hard.

Why does it lag for everyone? I've played it and it doesn't lag for me. I only get weird noises sometimes.

I really want to get this game.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived