Home

Jumpin Mother of God - Unofficial and Samandmax.net are back!

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Finally someone else is scouring the web for Sam and Max info FOR me! Thank you, o supreme obsessed ones, for sacrificing some of your free time so that us lesser mortals won't have to!

(that was sincere, by the way, I just couldn't think of any other way to put it)

• 3 weeks later...

Whoot Woot wee be bop

cool site (Isound like a loser b/c I have nothing to post about this site after really wanting to so I'll post this from the site)

Why don't you offer full episodes for download?

Offering full episodes of a copyrighted television series is blatant, all-out piracy, and we don't go in for that sort of thing at all. Instead we offer short clips of a copyrighted television series, which only amounts to minor, weenie piracy. If this were an huge still-in-production show like The Simpsons we'd probably already be shut down. But, lucky for us, Sam & Max was animated in Canada, where they don't have fancy documents like the Constitution and the Declaration of Independance to save them, so I think we're safe.

Hey there. A proud Canadian here. just thought I'd like to point out that yes, we have a constitution, and, though we don't have a declaration of independance, we aren't an inexplicably violent culture, so we're pretty happy anyway.

P.S. If you care to debate the topic further, and you try to beat on me, remember: I have universal healthcare, you dont...

I am Jake, even though I have no idea what I could possibly accomplish with incredibly empty posts slowly increasing the number under my name.

I guess I could earn a FLAME EFFECT ON MY NAME! MTV ROCKS! FLAME EFFECT MTV! OLSEN TWINS!

SO exactly who here at Lucasforums came up with the "Lucasforums Store" rubbish?

Archived