Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes. It is truly a good one," I replied from behind Jase."Fortunately, that was just an illusion you bolted. I, on the other hand, am much more real."

And with that said, I singe his tunic and slightly burn his right arm with the mere tip of the stinging hot saber blade in my left hand.

An old man, skipping along the wall, holding the hand of a little girl, starts singing the famous, disney song "Hi Oh". The smiling old man, is a sicko at large, and he needs a lesson. "Sorry, um..I never knew we were on the air.."The news anchor man, on the tv turns back to the cameras, and speaks" THIS JUST IN"

A man, walks into the bar, Carrying the Bodies Of Mobius Berreta, and Exodus Snake, then drops them as he goes to settle down for something smooth. "Any girls around? I'm pretty tight ;)"

Accepting Rythe's drink, I look over at the newcomer only to find an aura of death encapsulating him. I look over to the recognizable bodies on the floor, then back to him.

"My allies........YOU killed them, didn't you?!?!?" I sneered as I activated my saber, with the tip of the blade merely inches away from the newcomer's temple.

A gun, shining from the man's red trench coat, pointed towards his attackers Family juels "Now now, they're just sleeping."

His other hand, shuffles around, taking out a coin, sliding it through his hand.

"If it's heads, you die ;)"He then get's up, and steps back a little, then runs at Toppy, and hugs him "IT'S ME, DADDY!"

Slap's him for disrespect, "No idiot, I'm yo' Daddy!" Turns to the freak with his saber pointed to my face, and shoots him in the foot and steps back."Now Clean your room you dirty kid" Snarls at Toppy, then passes out as 3 7 litre bottles of Vodka fall out of his coat.

"I should've known," I said,"Pathetic, drunken....." was all I said, then mumbled something else in complete, dead silence.

"Rythe, clean this mess up and get those guys rehabilitated. I'll see to it that CorSec takes him in for a D.U.I."

And with that said, I take my leave and head over to CorSec Security, with Dante's unconscious body slung over my shoulder.

I walk up to see the drunk once again trying to kill Topshot,

"I'm sorry Topshot but I'm disobaying that order!"

With that said I walk over to the drunk and punch him so hard in the head his eyes start bleeding, he once again falls the the ground unconscious.

With my foot regenerated I walk to the back halls looking for Tepe to see how his hand was.

I lie on the floor with my mask broken yet again.

I stand up and look at him and say,

"What's your problem?"

I use the froce to pull his gun away from him, I crush it in my hand. Making sure he doesn't do andything stupid I walk to the back rooms to get another mask.

"You have no idea who you're messing with, you dirty alien." My intentions were correct, and so was my judgment, he's not even a suitable Jedi. "Go fix yourself up, Perhaps one day we'll meet in battle." As If I'd risk one of my eagles, heh.

Brandishing the real Ivory, he once again cloaks it, as he walks away, dropping a card into Topshot's hand, the card Stating..

Lone_fighter85@hotmail.com

Get Back To me so we can have a round off against each other ;)

Dante Slowly turns.

My face flushed, Holding in my laugh, I simply reply "Kid, Sith or not, You cannot beat me.." Dante chuckles, then, flipping his coin he opens his mouth again "Ask Topshot about my skill in battle, he should have a rough explanation, considering he wasn't much against me. My superior state, that is." I stop fiddling around with the coin, and make my way out of the bar, as I hop onto my swoop, and pilot off into the nights air.

Archived