Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

A shadowy figure entered the bar, a dark aura could be sensed about him, with incredible strength. The figure seemed to turn to Hunter, and it snarled. "Hunter...."

I turned, and then absentmindedly spoke, "I ain't got any spare change for your homeless..." suddenly he notices who's speaking to him and blinks. "Whoa, freaky." He stands up and looks at the figure. The figure's shape is similar to Hunter's, but dark and threatening. It struck out at Hunter, but he moved and twisted his arm under the dark figure's, and his handgun was to his face before he knew it.

The figure glared at Hunter, then moved away. Hunter put his pistol back into his holster. "Let's do this somewhere more...safe." He leaped up and spinkicked the dark person, knocking him into the dueling room before he knew it, then followed him inside. A loud screaming sound was heard as Hunter unleashed his power in the fight.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone was to look in and watch the duel, there was now two demonic looking figures surrounded by dark auras fighting. Hunter was a blood red blur as he smashed the other demon into the walls. He pulled his massive sword off his back and ran it through the demon. The demon screamed in pain, then said to Hunter. "I cannot die... I am a part of you. I will return!" With that, the demon disappeared, and Hunter's aura and demonic appearance vanished, and he looked his old self again. He left the room and walked back over the table, sat down, and ordered a drink like nothing happened.

Returning to the cantina I sence Craigs fight.

*to self*He's good.

I walk in to see him having a drink.

"You are getting better after every battle."

"You are a lot better since we first met"

I hand Tepe a holopic of my new ship.

woop

"there is exactly 30 flight crew, 12 pilots, 1000 ground crew and all the extras"

Tepe looked the picture with interest.

"Very nice, master... But I have a new one too" Tepe said and smiled as he handed over another holopic from his

ship

"20 flight crew members, 40 pilots that have their own small fighters inside the many hangars and over 700 robot and human crew. Oh, and allso my new landing ship and my fighter" Tepe explained and handed over two other holopics to Rythe.

Landing shuttle

Fighter

"ah, T-47Z5's. Made by the Federation I belive."

"My Raven (mothership) and my Mantas (fighters) are made from a very advanced race called the Polaris. They make the best ships and outfits in the galaxy."

"The only problem is they are all troydarians and they can have a bit of an attitude problem."

"Well considering you and Topshot have you transformations, I have to train very hard to keep up with you two"

"But I have heard that Topshot has a new apprentice, so he probalby has less time for training. I'll probably have to cut back again if I look for another apprentice"

Tepe walked to hisroom and started meditating when he heard a beeping sound as a small mouse droid came to him and a hologram launched from the top of it's back.

"Sir, a huge ship is attacking us! Transmitting a holopic... now"

A picture flashed to replace the officers hologram.

Tepe grinned madly in anger and jumped up. He grabbed the mouse droid and stormed back into the cantina and pushed Rythe.

"What are you doing!?" Tepe shouted and allmost threw the mouse droid onto the table that started showing a hologram from the battlebetween Tepe's and Rythe's ships.

Tepe glanced at Rythe and got ready to draw his lightsaber.

((I can edit this if something went wrong... I don't know where Rythe's ship was, so.. :rolleyes: ))

"What in blazes is going on?"

I walk out side gesturing for Tepe to follow.

Pointing into the sky I see two large capital cruisers attacking each other.

All of a sudden the Ory'hara (my ship) uses it's main weapon.

A huge purple beam comes out at the tips of the struts on the Raven.

I grab my comlink.

"Commander, Sease fire, I repeat Sease Fire!"

The Raven stops shooting and the fighters return to the bays, but the other cruiser continues to put holes into my ship.

I calmly say into my comlink

"Cloak"

The Raven dissapears.

"Commander what were you thinking."

"You told us to my Lord, please don't kill me."

(sorry people, but they are back, and even harder:P)

Just then an exact clone of myself gets of a swoop just like mine.

A clone of Tepe walks around from the back of the cantina.

Then all of the others inside's clones step out from various places.

"Tepe, I think it is time you proved yourself"

((OOC: Don't go too easy on these guys:D, Also, good call Tepe))

Tepe shouts orders to his comlink and the other ship jumps to hyperspace.

Tepe turns around and looks at his clone.

"Well, you look allmost as good as I do... But still, you look worse" Tepe grins and attackss suddenly but gets blocked in an instant. The battle continues in the street as suddenly Tepe realizes that the cllone is himself, but an older model. So Tepe grins and uses his new ability and jumps to a wall, there to another and gets at the back of his clone. He swings his double bladed lightsaber at the clone but with a red flash, the blade is blocked and Tepe fllies into a wall. Tepe's clone comes closer to the wall to see if Tepe survived, but with a sudden flash, Tepe ignites his blue lightsaber that crashes into the clones red double bladed one. Tepe grins evily at the clone and pushes the clone into the wall to stab the clone. The battle continued in the small alley for hours... ...

I stare at my clone.

"So, Matt Katarn is still alive, but I sence something else....NO!"

The clone attacks, I block exery move with ease, but the clone starts improving its speed as if it is matching me.

I kick him in the knee cap knocking him to the ground.

He quickly jumps up, unprepared I punch him as hard as I could in the head braking his mask.

[clone]"You do know that I can survive without this mask, unlike you"[/clone]

"This new presence I am sencing, is it..?"

[clone]"Yes, we have resurected him, so he is even more powerful"

"This cann't be, we killed him almost 10 years ago"((OOC::p))

"TEPE!, This is going to be much harder than we thought,

They have resurected LANCE!

He was a extremly hard enemy that was around when I was Topshots apprentice."

"And if he is back, then that means, he will be making more clones, and more cyborgs"

Tepe's clone had taken Tepe right near the start of the alley next to the cantina and started kicking Tepe. Tepe rolled suddenly backwards and grabbed the clones leg. Tepe rolled just out of the way as the clone fell to the ground. Tepe jumped up, ignited his sabre and stabbed the clone. Tepe was bruised and heavily damaged in the battle.

"So, we have to find this... Lance?" Tepe asked and walked towards Rythe and the clone. He had ripped his cloak and hood, so he had threw them away and taken the better clothings from the clone Tepe.

Having returned from showing off his power to the Stormie Brigade, Topshot comes back to the Cantina, in his usual mysterious way: stepping out from the shadows via Dark Teleportation.

"Mr. Anderson........did you receive the package?" (God, I love that quote!)

"Whaddaya think, ********?!? You spilt innocent human blood! Of course I received the package!"

"I see. You're still the same as always, and yet, so am I. I've come back, Mr. Anderson. I'm back to take what's rightfully mine....."

I stretch my blade outward. "And that would be what?"

"......revenge."

"Really? Well, I fail to see how you're going to kill me. We are both mortal, you and I."

"That is true. We both bleed the same blood, but we are not the same....."

Topshot's clone then drives his his fist into his gullet.

"......yet...."

Topshot then blacks out, and his clone then drags his body into the nearest closet , and after, walks slowly over to Craig.

Hunter stood and turned. He watched the mess that was going on in the cantina around him, but he wasn't about to draw his weapons. He was slightly tired from his fight with the demon that had been in the room earlier, even though he was physically capable of taking out the clones.

I continue fight the clone in hand to hand combat when the clone uses the force to take my saber from my belt.

He grabed it.

All of a sudden spikes come flying out of the saber straight thought his hands.

"Come on, you should know that one from your last battle"

He drops the saber and regenerates his hand.

[mind]"Not good"[/mind]

I call my saber to my hand igniteing it in the air. I kick him in the head making him stummble backwards, I wait for him to regain his balance.

(clone) : "What are you doing!, You could have had a deathly blow then"

"I like a fair battle"

Twirling my saber I thrust it through his cheast.

The clone just stands there, then laughs.

(Clone) : "I thought you would have figured out by now, since you have regeneration, so do I, But my power will always be better than the original"

"I don't think so"

I punch him in the face again, drawing my hand back, blood starts dripping out of his mouth and off my hand.

"Yes Tepe, He was bad back then, but by the sound of these clones, he is going to be harder than we thought"

I look behind Tepe just in time to see His clone get up and run at him.

Useing force push I knock Tepe out of the way just as his clones saber swings though the air where Tepe stood.

Tepe rolled backwards and suddenly jumped at the clone. Tepe ignites his flashing blue blade and cut the head off from the clone.

"There. So, were going to get that bastard away from his hidingplace?" Tepe asks as he sswirls his blade at his clone many times more, cutting the arms, legs and rest of the body into pieces.

((OOC:umm.........Life?:Pjk))

I continue attacking my opponent.

I twirl my saber in my have and slice it in half.

I watch my clone drop to the ground squirming, but like myself he regenerated himself.

I look up towards my ship orbiting the planet, I use the force to contact the commander on the main deck.

With my plan set I needed to get away from the rest of the people at the cantina.

I jumped high into the air and stopped.

Floating in mid-air I waited for my clone to follow, when he started moving off the ground I started to fly away from the city, but I was too late, the manta from my ship that I called on was already entering the atmosphere.

The clone started charging at me but I used instent-teliportation to get out of the way and land down at the cantina.

Looking up to my clone I saw the manta activate its, beam weapon and rip the clone apart.

"Do you know where should we start looking this... Lance?" Tepe asked as his ship jumped out of hyperspace with a blue flash just next to the Or'hara. Tepe looked the Starbeam(MY ship) turn just missing the Or'hara.

"Admiral..." Tepe said to his comlink and got back a distressed voice allmost shouting.

Admiral: "I am truly sorry, milord, but we had a small- Gaah! I-i am tr-Gah!"

Tepe: "Commander Prosection, can you hear me?"

Commander: "Yes, milord"

Tepe: "Take over the Admiral's position, I do not want to see any navigation errors again!"

Commander: "Yes, milord"

Tepe put his comlink away and looked Rythe. "Shall we go look for Lance before he sends more clones against us?" Tepe said and walked next to Rythe, grinning under his hood.

Tepe grunted and stepped the ramp up to his quite big fighter. The fighter was the size of a T-3000 freighter and it had ten astrodroids working in the engine room, some times working in the cockpit if necessary. Tepe walked past a weapons locker, not even flinching and throught an opening door into the cockpit to see his Calamari co-pilot. "Let's get off this thing. We need to take care of some things in Naboo..." Tepe grinned and sat on his chair as the calamari nodded and started warming the engines for a fast takeoff.

The figter blasted away from the hangar and soon landed into the hangar of the Starbeam. Tepe didn't even try noticing the two officers explaining something next to him, trying to keep up with his steps. Tepe waved his hand and the officers got quiet and flew to the walls near a door leading to the command bridge. Tepe stepped into the command bridge and saw his Admiral giving orders from a small platform in the middle of the room and a deep part where worked many officers and crew members. Tepe looked around as few soldiers that were talking snapped and made a strickt line. The Admiral turned and looked Tepe. "Sir, we are ready to jump into hyperspace at your command" the Admiral said and Tepe nodded. He walked to the Admiral and smiled at the darkness of the space and nodded to jump into hyperspace. The Starbeam gave a small flash as it jumped into hyperspace.

Archived