Home

My Foam Armory

Silenthunter

Here are some pictures of my (non-ranged) foam weapons (don't even get me started with my NERF guns :p) that I would like to share. They are all home-made by me, using mostly duct tape, PVC pipe and foam pipe insulation (for padding). As of now they are all battle-worthy and none have broken, even after heavy use. Also, most of them are prototypes, and not final versions, as I have just discovered a good way to bend PVC pipe easily ;)

They are from left to right:

Axe, Knife, Two-Handed Sword, One-Handed Sword, Elven Sword, and Elven Long-Knife.

DSC01271.JPG

Now, my next project is a coat of PVC chain-maille...:D

Originally posted by DashRendar

Well maybe, but then how would we ever punish someone for being bad? Face it foam weaponry doesn't hurt much...

Are you kidding we are talking foam around PVC have you ever been hit with foam which pads. GO to a gym punch the foam pads on the wall or better yet let a goalpost fall on you those pads won't hurt you execpt for the several hundred pounds on the other side.

Originally posted by Lord Fergie

Are you kidding we are talking foam around PVC have you ever been hit with foam which pads. GO to a gym punch the foam pads on the wall or better yet let a goalpost fall on you those pads won't hurt you execpt for the several hundred pounds on the other side.

You sound experienced...

OK so maybe that WOULD work.

Archived