Home

X-Men

lukeskywalker1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

no clue

you should check the internet. its a very usefull tool.

i heard about it by reading a video game magazine. they said the game wolverine's revenge (i think) is coming out when the cinematic does in may. well i know xmen 2 is coming out 2003.

i hate how they FUBAR'd Nightcrawler. they gave him blueish-black skin, not fur like he's s'posed to have. they used Alan Cumming to play him who looks nothin like him in make-up. but i heard that Gambit, and Colussus make cameos in the movie. and it's rumored that Bobby ( Iceman ) will perform his Ice form ( where his whole body is frozen ).

Originally posted by leXX

New characters in X2:

Lady Deathstrike

Colossus

Methos

Nightcrawler

Pyro

Shadowcat

Stryker

Gambit

Iceman (character development)

I'm especially looking forward to seeing Lady Deathstrike!

lady deathstrike! shes the duaghter of the dude who gave wolverine his bones! i think wolverine will go to canada and check out the lab. i knew about pyro.

Originally posted by Skate Boy

Well, leXX said Beast wasn't in it. Who do I trust more, Boss, or leXX.:D

i dont know, man, but still they have added a lot of characters. and i think sabertooth will be in this one. he has the same power as wolverine so i think he lived his little fall. hes survived more than that in the series.

x2 looks mighty cool indeedy.

who TF is methos? never heard of him/her before?

nightcrawler with fur? dude what are you smoking? he has blue/black skin not fur, beast is the blue/black furred one f00!

gambit and beast have cameos but are neither kid students nor team members. they're like mutants that appear in a cerbero scan or something.

apparently they also put in x-rays at the akali base of mutants that include archangel and a couple of others and cannonball may also make an appearance...

sabretooth is not in this one nor is toad. the evil mutants are magneto and mystique, lady deathstrike who apparently works for stryker and pyro who may wind up joining magneto, but is an x-student...

All I wanted to see was Morph (dissapointed he won't be in the sequal, Mystique sux for a shapeshifter). He was my fave X-man from the cartoon series. I remember he was the cowardly X-man, who didn't do much, but I remember one episode where he ran away from the Mansion and all the X-men were in peril (captured I think), and Morph just utterly owned EVERYTHING I think he must've killed at least a half a dozen or more sentinals on his own, in that one episode. Just him morphing into all the X-men and using all there best skills proved to me Morph was the ultimate X-man, hell if you had the ability to mimic and use and mutants power that's cool enough for me.

Hey Boss I checked out the roster of actors that are going to be in the X-men 2 movie and I noticed one dude in there was James Kirk I got a good laugh outta that he's going to play Ronny Drake.

One last beef I'll mention is the lack of enemy mutants on Magneto's side primarily the omission of Juggernaut. He was my fave bad guy from the cartoon as well (maybe he'll be in X-men 3 if there is one).

Archived