Home

Credit System.

Deft Aklin

Anyone here anything about the credit system they will implement for SWG? Will they have an auto-payout system for Imperials for example? Will business owners be given money for assumed business, considering that most will not be able to afford what they are offering at first? A million more questions relating to money are to follow, but let's start with these. I am sure there are several others out there with their own questions.

There is nothing in the official FAQ about payment.

However.. the devs did say that you get payed for jons, mission you perform.

and if your an imp.. i think you just have to do what you have been told.. and then you get paid for it.... well.. thats how i see it anyway.

The Credit system will be like in real life: The players themself balances the economy.

Everything costs.

You have an equipment, a weapon, or a tool, it needs to be maintained periodically. If you can't do it yourself, you will have to pay someone to do it for you. You have a speeder, it too needs maintanence, and again, if you can't do it yourself, you will have to pay someone to do it for you. You have a house, a store, or any other building, and you will have to pay for its maintanence aswell, or it will fall apart.

So in short, if you want to own something, you will need money to service it.

If the financial system was anything like the one in Neocron, then everything would be smooth. Neocron has its own stockmarkets, banks, atms, you can even apply for a loan from the banks. The value of money rises and falls as quickly as it does in the real world. In SWG the Imperium would have the most money.

"If Vaders assets were turned to credits, You could dig everyday for the rest of your life, and never hit the bottom"

Archived