Home

meh?

Surfnshannon

No, i think STTCT was talking about this weird banner on the topright corner of the LF banner, during the Holidays. There was 2 weird pics and a sign that said Merry Christmass from LF. Then there was this small understatement that said something like sorry to ____ and ____ for something.

Thats a lot of somethings ^_^.

I SWEAR its there!!! Someone anyone...give me your email and I will send the picture to you and you can host it so I can show the world that I'm not crazy!!!

:::::beats padded wall:::::

there really is a grinch/santa up there and a ho ho thing!! I see no Indiana Jones!!

Okay, I will ease your jangled nerves, STTCT. I do know of what you speak, but that image (Grinch looking green creature with a santa hat) only appeared around the holidays. It has since vanished and Indiana Jones has retaken his customary spot.

So you are not completely crazy! However, I suggest you completely delete all your Temprary Internet Files, History Files, and cookies. Reboot your computer and hit refresh on the main page. If you are still seeing that Christmas image, then something is terribly wrong! :D

Archived