Home

Cheats, or No Cheats?

Eets

Alright, there are countless threads asking one of two questions.

It's either "Will you be a good Jedi, or an evil Jedi?" or "What class will you be?" - Let's all be honest to ourselves and ask the REAL question.

Cheats, or No Cheats on your first run through?

I'll admit that I usually have a problem while gaming. I cheat like a dog. However, some games that are truly captivating (such as Warcraft III, which I'm playing now) don't let me use cheats. I mean that because the game is so enthralling, so fun, so moderately challenging, that I don't feel the need to cheat.

Whether SWK is such a game remains to be seen. However, I'm going to force myself to go the first run through WITHOUT cheats, and maybe cheat a little on the multiple times afterward.

Why am I choosing not to cheat the first time through? I'm a SW Gaming fan, and I like RPG's. SWK will be a monumental game in the history of SW Gaming.

Alright, I'm done blabbing now. My god, my fingers ache. Somebody else post already! :mad:

im actually the same kind of player as u r, eets.

after i play a game for a while and i loose my intrest, i go to cheating. or when i have trouble finishing a certain level (always get killed) im also relying on cheats.

but as for games as kotor (the good ones) i force myself not to use any cheats. i want to finish the game without cheats so i can be PROUD. :D

i might use cheats after that to go back to certain levels or see some secrets i hadnt seen before.

Originally posted by Eets

Alright, there are countless threads asking one of two questions.

It's either "Will you be a good Jedi, or an evil Jedi?" or "What class will you be?" - Let's all be honest to ourselves and ask the REAL question.

Hey, I started one of those. :swear::p;)

Why am I choosing not to cheat the first time through? I'm a SW Gaming fan, and I like RPG's. SWK will be a monumental game in the history of SW Gaming.

I agree completely. :)

Alright, I'm done blabbing now......

Thank goodness! :p:D

Originally posted by Com Raven

I stopped using cheats sometime in 98...

Cold turkey?

I pretty much play through the game twice then use the cheats. I'll also then check out a walkthrough to see if I can find anything I might have missed.

I like easter eggs more than cheats. They both give a game life after you've beaten it a few times. To those with no will power I say :p .:D

mmm I'm the same as Hannibal...

Only really use walkthroughs and cheats after I've already completed it, and it's more to look for easter eggs or goodies I never got the first time through.

Unless I get really really really stuck.

Which has happened once or twice.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I use walkthroughs.......otherwise, I'd be stuck for hours on one stupid part. I like to check and make sure I didn't miss anything cool. :)

Same here Leemu. Especially on those uber-long games like Zelda.

:p

Originally posted by Lord Glorfindel

*Looks around for Moderators, can't seem to find any*

Welcome, Darth Zaius, to StarWarsKnights.com LForums, enjoy your stay, I am not sure I have the right to say this, because I am not an official welcomer, I am just a member, but welcome anyway

why wouldnt u be allowed to welcome new members. it only results in a nicer atmosphere where the new ppl feel accepted and respected. and i think the mods can only support/second that ;)

Welcome to the swknights forums Darth Zaius. may u enjoy ur visit here ;)

check out the rules and conduct thread to make sure no misunderstandings are made.

Archived