Home

Thinking of joining LFJA JO clan

Originally posted by Tyrion

Anyways,Dark Warrior. You should've posted this thread at the LFJA forum,but I reported this thread to the mods so that they can move it there.

You're welcome to come and join us,and you will get a master soon,if you join today.

LMFAO

Um, I didn't start this thread nor did I post in it. It was Wes Marrakesh. Where did I come in from this at all? My name isn't even similar to his. LOL.

Sorry, Ty. We all make mistakes. This one was just funny imo. Sorry.:D

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

But the question, old bean, is exactly how I go about joining ;)

*kicks wes for impersonating Dark Warrior's Avatar*

Humph...

Anyways,I guess you could join right now,if you wanted to.

You'd need to get permission from a council member first,but I dont think they'll mind you here...

WELCOME WES!!!!

:D

(Wait for jedi220 to give you registration sheets if the council lets

you,but now you are an unofficial LFJA member!)

Welcome Wes:)Sorry it's taken so long for a council member to get back to you. But anyway, you should have posted in this thread if you wanted to join;)Click the link on that page and fill out the registration form.

Be sure to check out the stickies at the top of the forum to find out what we're about, and how you will go about joining officially and being recruited by an LFJA Jedi Master. You will begin as a padawan until you have 700 posts, then become a Jedi Knight. At 1000 posts you'll become a Jedi Master. Anyway, it goes into more detail in those stickies:)

Once you've registered, we'll go about getting you a Master. Til then, welcome aboard the LFJA Wes:)

We would love to have you join our evergrowing organization. Please keep in mind that while LFJA may eventually do some clan type things together, we are not a clan. Fill out this form, and please read the FAQ, and Code of Conduct. LFJA is holding a council meeting soon, so stay tuned for the updates. :)

Edit- Due to the code, since your post count is already above the requirment, you do not need to train as a padawan unless you wish to do so. Our prefered form of communication is the forums, and MSN messanger. If you don't already know my handle, it's darthgroovy@hotmail.com

He's a member. We have some basic requirements for the Academy design. Basically we want a large temple like building outside, and the inside to have several chambers. Something similar to the Jedi Council Temple, but we need our own unique design. And we want our logo hanging in the main hallway on a tapestry like it was a private school. I'll post something more specific later.

Archived