Home

My Very Own SWG Manslaves

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynk in my manslaves thread :p

I wanna have a little bit fun, where´s mr weasel??? :dev11:

and welcome to the post 201 of this thread and the page numer 6"!!!!!!!

Yay, I need to sleep, I didn´t sleeped at night and now I hate turbo c++

I need to sleep and i need a very big hug

can someone give me a hug????

:o

TC++ is satans work to make life miserable for us all. Everyone who has to encounter this beast deserves a

*HUG!* :)

(yes, I was forced to learn TC++ when I was 17. I hated every minute of it, and worked hard to forget it later on)

How can you rightfully punish a person, when the person mixes up the concepts of punishment and pleasure? To solve this, I rented Dr. Phil. He'll do anything for a doughnut.

Dr. Phil: "That is true, setsuko."

So, Dr. Phil, where does this confusion come from?

Dr. Phil: *munch* *munch*

Dr. Phil?

Dr. Phil: "You don't have just one more for me, please?"

No.

Dr. Phil: "Well, I know that confusion is not an easy thing. Myself, I am very confused."

But, what do you think of this example? Punishment and pleasure, all mixed up?

Dr. Phil: "Please, I don't merely 'think', I 'know'. Now, where's my doughnut?"

You already got it.

Dr. Phil: "Oh. Well, it is simple. When this Gaarni gets punished, he confuses it with pleasure! Isn't that wacky, or what?!"

Yes, Dr. Phil, we know. Now, where does this stem from?

Dr. Phil: "Gimme a doughnut, and I'll tell you. Pleeeease!"

*sigh*, ok. Here.

Dr. Phil: "*munch* *munch* clearly, he is confused. When he gets punished, he thinks: 'yes, I am feeling pleasure'. This might not be appearent at first sight, but I am the best psychologist ever, so nothing evades me"

Oh. I see.

Dr. Phil: "This confusion originates at his breakfast. He can't decide for what to eat. One day, he eats cereals. The other, sandwiches and tea. And then, the other day, he gets molested with a rake, and enjoys it! It is at breakfast that we fight the battles for our spirits. You'd see Oprah at breakfast, just like a bulldozer! Now, where's that other doughnut?"

You got it.

Dr. Phil: "Exactly. And so did Gaarni. And there is the problem: stop giving him doughnuts, and pleasure and pain will not be the same for him again!"

Thank you for your expert advice, Dr. Phil. We'll do our best.

That's it, folks! Gaarni is off the doughnuts, by order of Dr. Phil himelf! It's oatmeal from now on...

*Stumbles drunkenly into the thread*

"wha... Wha...

*rubs eyes*

"Wha....

Come I can do this...

*Takes deep breath*

"Wha...?...Forkit et... shwas notink gud enywaysh..."

*Instantly sobers at the sight of Dr. Phil*

"Oh, God, a monster...":eek: :confused:

*Looks around for mad scientist*

*Only sees Set and the Rake and a drooling Jan and a thread that was spawned in Hell itself and some of Satans little helpers, and the madness that ensues continually from the heads of the depraved individuals who can only be known as "Manslaves".................................................................... May The High Lord Above help their poor, lost, forsaken souls...*

;):p;):D;):rolleyes:

Edit: Wait... I take that back.:D Keep up the good work people.:)

really thank you for the hug lynk.

I don´t check the forums a lot, and in aresen I want to post something, but really i dunno what can i post, i feel that my sanity is coming back...

i hope you understand me, and really I dunno if someone miss me there, I miss aresen, but what can i do if my insanity levels are near to be sanity, i feel like EAP when she left the forums...

really thank you jan, i really feel better, in the other SWG forum I am, the only boy I talk with said me a lot of beautiful things to make me feel better, it´s something really nice.

it´s strange, I´m an Aresen Native, that´s my first SW forum, and now I´m MIA there, I still post in the SWC, the triad, Pax Imperius (the other SWG forum) and here ( I think I´m having a SWG obsession and I still can´t understand about the game :xp: )

i think i´ll try to post more things now, I want to have my custom title!!!!!!

a year and a half and I still can´t have more than 1000 posts!!!!

I want to have the title my friends gave me :dev11:

Archived