Home

My Very Own SWG Manslaves

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I didn´t posted anything cause I was too busy and too depressed to post anything, I just checked the forums without log in or post or think anything, i don´t feel good to say anything the Aresen people can see that I didn´t posted anything in that forum, in the PA I´m in didn´t finished to post in the new things I need to make in the hounds chapter, in the other two SW boards I didn´t helped my padawans in any form, even at messenger or email, I´m not doing enaything, you want me to post a lot?? I can´t...

But I´m always watching my manslaves ;)

when i give you your gold spiked manslaves necklace, i give you a chip that always say me where you are, always, and you can´t make anything about that, it´s is now in your head :dev11:

and i don´t think I have a problem with Set, her tigger and my dolls made us stay like nothing happens :p

everyone has a good thing, and I let you my dear manslaves to play, if i wer a boy I would like to ask for that bra privileges.( Now that I think about that, I think i need to ask myself for some bra privileges, I need to change that B size into a C size , I´m having a lot of problems with that) you can do whatever you want, but you are going to be my manslaves forever! ;P:xp:

since this is the first forum i post in some weeks I´ll say that I found too cute that private message the lucas forum team send to all the people in their bdays, last year I didn´t received any message, just the ones the people replied of my own thread sayin me happy bday, Now this year that PM made me feel a little bit better, this is cute...

Archived