Home

So what are your first plans in game?

Wraith 8

I have everything planned out. I will first become a gunsmith, making amazing weapons and stocking up my own collection. Then I will become an armourer and make more armour for myself while selling some off for money.

After I have made enough money and have a large stockpile of weapons and armour, I will become a soldier for the experience.

When I have had enough of that, I will be a bounty hunter. :fett:

The first few months/ weeks I'll explore Corellia, gaining XP and meeting people. Setting up a network of friends. By smuggling stuff I will make some money. When I have enough money to buy a house, I'll buy one in the Associates town.

At that time I will probably know what businesses are profitable, and I'll start making big money by trading ;)

When the space XP comes out, I'll go to interstellar trading. Probably minerals.

• 2 weeks later...

Well basicaly I'm not quite sure yet... Firstly I will read every there can be read about skill trees and character concepts... Since I will probably recieve the game a few weeks after the start in America, I'll be able to hear some good tips (and I hope you all will give 'em to us :)) and then start a character...

My current concept is a Zabarak Assassin/Bounty Hunter... I'm acctualy modeling after my character on a SW MUSH (A New Threat). And then I'll basicaly go with the flow... I just hope the game won't be too adictive... I still have to finish school :D

Anyway these are just my 2.1 credits :)

I'm going to make an army of Droid Hookers and sell them to lonely PAs!..:)

Thats about it. I'm just gonna stick with Droid Engineering far as I can go.

Oh and btw, Darth, The Empire will hunt down a Dark Jedi cause those 2 Ego maniacs don't want any other Jedi but them around..

And I actualy read that..don't ask me where but im sure it was from an official dev..)

at first I plan on walking around alot and just saying COOL!... Alot :D

Then I will start to figure out which trade I want to work on the most... I am still pretty undecided. So many choices.

My problem is I always wanted to be a Stormtrooper (star wars) and I always wanted to kill them. Do you suppose I secretly hate myself?

Explore, Explore, Explore, Loot, Sell, Train Animals or Make Driods, Sell, Repeat....

Then Architect (Freelance most likely) and work on skill trees, I'm leaning more and more towards Ranger/Combat Engineer/Droid Designer. I eventually want to design/make space ships and smuggle anything and everything.

I want to make "The Fastest Ship in the Galaxy!"

MadMardigan

I'd like to be a bounty hunter, start a fierce campaign to raise my skills. Immediately start running any quest I can to get Jedi flagged, while stalking any and every suspected Jedi I encounter, Building a nice friend base. Looking for players who are on when I log on and there when I log off, and make some buddies. Then go cancel my Everquest account.

Well, when I get the game, I plan to make a character :p

I'm not sure what I'll be. I'm leaning towards bounty hunter w/ Teras Kasi Artist skills. But I'm also leaning towards droid engineer. . .

"You will ph33r my army of house hold droids! Muwahahaha!"

I plan on starting out with a Zabrak Marksman working to become a smuggler! I also plan on starting if possible on Yavin 4 or Dathomir (the scenery just looks so cool). I think I am going to start out neutral then become loyal to the Rebels. Like everyone else I can't wait till it comes out (currently saving money to upgrade my computer to maximize the best sound and picture) anyway thats what i plan on doing to begin with ...but that could change.....even thought about the bounty hunter route but I think smugglers will be more up my alley.

I just recently found out (I know, I'm blind!) that you can be a slicer...holy smokes I thought to myself, I would love to be a slicer.

Before I read that I thought, well the only occupation I would like to do is a teras kesai(SP!!!!) artist. So I suppose I'm going to put a skill into Brawler. Perhaps I would be a slicer with the teras kesai skills to defend my ass when ye ole Imperial stormtroopers wander around the corner and I'm gettin the low down on the hoe downs. I have no idea what that means, but I will kick some close range ass.

Archived