Home

A Story Game

Jaws

Well , I thought we'd try and do something we used to do back in Norway when I was a kid .... we make a MI story , and we all add one word each .... (I'm full of games)

just to get started :

Deep in the Caribean , ......

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

"how I could get you leave now? It's just that you seem quite mad and I've got things to do being a governor and all..."

"fnugle..." said Guybrush

"Excuse me?"

"dnerg..."

"What?"

"flwwng..."

"I see. I think I should call Fester and have you evicted don't you?"

"fwarb... flinkle... sparmalade... gfffmt!"

Guybrush then decided to...

The end

this production was brought to you by Largo's Lynches, if it's not Largo's, it's not scumtastingly good. :D

well, that was interesting, elaine is the voodoo lady. who'd have thunk it, so anyway, to completely change the subject, i was walking through the park one day-**!bang!**

sorry about that, it seemed some guy decided to use my computer while i was on the can, got him though.

okay, guybrush gasps as the voodoo lady is revealed, but there is only one problem...

...decided that all this lallygagging was a pointless time. He resolved that it was time to get some serious pirating done. But how to start? What with the local ban on sea-faring due to the MYSTERIOUS SEA MISCREANT he wasn't able to leave the island.

It occured to Guybrush that there was something amiss with the strange 'sea miscreant attacks', no one could ever give an adequate description of what it was but it seemed likely that it could be related to that even more mysterious affair from a couple of weeks ago.

What was it again?...

a pudgy sour little girl scout! oh, how he hated their little giggling antics and their stupid little cookies! complete frauds! guybrush then turns the page, seeking the escape of the horror of the girl scout picture. but to no avail, for on the next page, there lay an even more horrifyingly terrible picture of...

UPDATE

deep in the caribbean, a piratess by the name of elaine marley was beginning her swashbuckling run for governor of melee island. she was running under the slogan "when there's only one candidate, there's only one choice", although she wasn't sure whether that was catchy enough to get her voted.

many a night, she lay pondering this question until one night, she was distracted by a stupid wannabe-pirate whose name was guybrush threepnard.

they looked each other in the eyes and guybrush said, "you haven't got any rope or glue or wood pins or a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle laying around do you?"

and she said, "that'll be my new slogan! thanks peenard, by the way, do you know where i can find a voodoo anti-root? it's just that my ex has been bothering me a lot lately.

guybrush looked at her with a confused look on his face and said, "i wanna be a pirate."

elaine looked at him and said, "this seems to be the extent of your speech."

guybrush said, "someday i'll be a mighty pirate and all will perish."

"that's great. say, you wouldn't happen to know how i could get you to leave now? it's just that you seem quite mad and i've got things to do being a governor and all..."

"fnugle..." said guybrush.

"excuse me?"

"dnerg..."

"what?"

"flwwng..."

"i see. i think i should call fester and have you evicted, don't you?"

"fwarb... flinkle... sparmalade... gfffmt!" guybrush then decided to break random objects laying around due to his anger, fueled by his inability to talk easily with a woman.

elaine said, "oh my god, you crazy psycho! get out of my house!" after guybrush leaves, she unzips her costume to reveal her true self: and guybrush gasps. elaine's true self was the... voodoo lady! there is only one problem...

she has an unaccountable ability to generate and shed hundreds of pounds in the blink of an eye. it was just then that guybrush realized he could use this fact to his advantage, but he still couldn't explain how you see elaine change into the voodoo lady from the other side of a closed door. suddenly he realized...

she must be a doppleganger!! someone who looks, walks, talks, and feists just like the real elaine marley but was really, underneath the sensual exterior, nothing more nor less than a flinghardy. quick as a flash, guybrush looked this word up in the dictionary. he then decided that all his lollygagging was a waste of time. he resolved that it was time to get some serious pirating done. but how to start? what with the local ban on sea-faring due to the mysterious sea miscreant, he wasn't able to leave the island.

it occured to guybrush that there was something amiss with the strange 'sea miscreant attacks', no one could ever give an adequate description of what it was, but it seemed likely that it could be related to that even more mysterious affair from a couple of weeks ago. what was it again?

guybrush consulted the mysterious and aptly named "book of how to tell what a mysterious sea miscreant is". he swiftly turned to page 76, and discovered a large and frightening picture of a pudgy sour little girl scout! oh, how he hated their little giggling antics and their stupid little cookies! complete frauds! guybrush then turns the page, seeking the escape of the horror of the girl scout picture. but to no avail, for on the next page, there lay an even more horrifyingly terrible picture of...

...the spring 1679 leprocy sufferers underwear catalogue - with models! ick. Guybrush threw down the book in disgust and decided to seek information elsewhere, surely this miscreant/girl-scout/terror of the deep must have some weakness which could be exploited?

It suddenly came to him in a flash, of course! There was one man on the island who would have intimate knowledge of such a beast...

Archived